Removal of titanforging will destroy mythic+

Yeah that is why the new expansion is working on the options / choices for weekly cache.

Right now you still need to do raids for mythic+ since most BIS are still in the raid. This won’t change in bfa.

My personal opinion I think blizzard is working to fix this for the next expansion, I feel they going to introduce dungeon specific effects and raid specific effects. So you have 2 separate gearing strategy for dungeons vs raiding.

Some will hate it since you will need to gear up twice for raiding and again for dungeons. Which is already semi happening due to benthics. But most people ignore the benthics and use dungeon gear. Blizzard will balance this I am sure.

That’s only in 9.0 if I remember correctly. And you will be able to choose an item from either raid or M+ if you do both. Pretty neat, I wish it were implemented in 8.3 already

Your ilvl is 430, so for you nothing is going to change. I expected you to have mythic raid quality gear right now if you whine about it (well, what are you not whining about anymore). Other than that, the weekly chest will still give people high ilvl gear so eventually they will catch up. Mythic raiders will still have the best gear, but the difference will ve only 5 ilvl, and that’s fine. They deserve better rewards for all the effort they put into mythic raiding.

If you want raid quality gear, just do raids. If you are not raiding you will not have raid quality gear. I cant understand why players in wow demand same rewards for different content.
Why should I demand same salary as profesional fotbalist for work in warehouse? If you want best gear, do hardest content. Simple

I’m a mythic raider, and I put way less effort in raiding then in mythic+ keys

3 Likes

We want dungeon gear quality to push keys :slight_smile: i never asked for raidgear.

5 Likes

Perhaps others do the opposite. People after all always do favor 1 style of game play over another.

Still fail to see what’s wrong with titanforging in itself. What is more of an issue is that you aren’t allowed to upgrade loot to the max that can titanforge, with titanforging just being a free bonus.

Instead the titanforge discussion is about how plebians should be allowed to have more ways of getting loot that lets them progress easier… Ignoring that everyone have a chance to titanforge items, not just noobs.

i wonder how u achieved this ilvl without any achiev related to raid on higher level then normal xD why wont u show us ur main? oh wait… :wink:

I dont raid, i have 445 in bags :woman_shrugging:t3:

i just hate ppl who write from level 20/1 chars so they wouldnt be inspected especially since they usually write a total bs

1 Like

U can just say that then, not say they lie. Why would they lie about it?

I wish Blizzard just gave us ANY information about that. I hope this silence means they are still considering options

My 7/8 mythic ret would change her 445 weapon from Radiance for a 440 Gettiku ever day of the year… Many m+ gear is better from Mythic raids… Vial from UR, Butcher’s from WM or Gettiku from KR to name a few. Not to mention the abundance of rings and cloaks…

1 Like

It seems to be obvious that you haven’t been raid leader nor guild officer yet, otherwise you wouldnt wrote such a crapy comment. You should try to manage 20 people at anything and then talk.

Im not saying that M+20 key is nothing. It is hard to complete and reward should be equal to it. But in my eyes, M+ is just PvE side content. Ergo, therefore, visa vee it should not have same EQ drops and its allright that it drops and will drop lower items.

I do both M+ and Mythic raids. I never go more than M+15 once per season and then Im okay just with +10 for weekly chest, because I dont see a point in getting higher.

And you can have dungeon gear for pushing, just worse than from raids. So raiders will have better gear and propadly higher keys.

i have 455 weapon from raid … gettiku 430 is worse choice by 250 dps, which is almost nothing (1k on aoe) ( i am simming 55k btw) :smiley: . this weapon from weekly chest will probably be the BIS anyway, becouse of the effect is corruption free.

1 Like

Fair enough, I did say some gear and it definitely goes both ways and that’s fine with me, also, like I said in my previous post I don’t think that item level is everything, it doesn’t represent the exact quality of the item in terms of power so you can have some oddities and that’s good imo.

Here

1 Like

But I did… why would you assume that I didn’t?

Yes managing 20 people is not hard and doesn’t require the " oh so difficult skill " it just takes a few people good at calling out stuff and that’s it.

Now if you wanna talk world first Mythic race then it’s different, yes decision making, strategy making and organizing take a more prominent role, other wise it’s just a bunch of weak auras, boss mods and some callouts from RL/Officers, don’t try to play it as hard, the only skill needed in these is the ability to notice stuff and call it out and to lay a basic plan of how you’re going to tackle the boss.

Taking 10-30 minutes to explain a boss is not a super hard skill, especially when the explanation is based on videos everyone should have probably watched.

Yep it is side content in your eyes, to many others it’s what’s keeping them playing the game.

I dislike that I won’t be rewarded based on my skill because I couldn’t take the time to invest in a really time consuming activity.

Now I don’t mean that time investment shouldn’t be a factor, it absolutely should but the fact the a content will be limited to a lower cap no matter how hard it is or how much time someone invests in it as appalling to me.

That’s like saying let’s reward Guy 1 because he plays a lot more than Guy 2 even though Guy 2 is leagues above Guy 1 in terms of skill.

If I wanted to play arena, I could slowly climb the ladder up to rank 1 and some people do just that, I can progress at my own pace and don’t need to spend a huge amount of time to get that.

If raiders want to take it leisurely and not try hard and just slowly progress until they get cutting edge they can do just that.

But Mythic plus players atm will be put before a cap and at a huge disadvantage just because they can’t put time for raiding which is an entirely different scene.

I’d understand if it’s a few pieces or some specific items from raids that are better in M+ and I wholeheartedly encourage the idea, but to have the entire item table be inferior to raids item table is a bad idea.

Right now I can dishout about 45-70k overall dps depending on the dungeon/affixes/amount of mobs tank is pulling.

Most of the " mythic raiders " I’ve been with, some with even hall of fame achievements can’t get past the 40k dps mark.

a 15 ilvl difference will put me at 31.5-49k dps mark and that’s just looking at the dps numbers, my survivability will be much less and my trinkets will be significantly inferior as an M+ player in an M+ environment.

2 Likes