Removal of titanforging will destroy mythic+

I had all the legendaries for more than 1 year :smiley:

‘just go back to a game with no future content potential because it’s an old version of the game, and stop hoping for the game that does see new content to have the same design philosophy as the one you like so that you can have something new to enjoy’’

that’s RNG for ya…

And my whole M+ group too. We rock since we played a lot. There goes RNG.
For there record; all legendaries for the whole class, not only for the spec i played.

Yes, that is what u classic lovers wanted right? U dont have to do m+? Just do them on normal, heroic or mythic 0 if u want the dungeon without timer experience.

just because your social circle is happy with what they got, doesn’t mean the system was like that for everyone, and anyway the rng of WHAT legendary isn’t even the only problem I have with the system, they aren’t legendary in the first place, and shouldn’t just happen anywhere anytime, that’s some diablo BS, doesn’t belong in wow

bro, all dungeon difficulties suck. There should be 2, norm and heroic, there should be no scaling, we should go back to 16 dungeons an xpac like they used to do, and have heroic be max level exclusive, and require FORCED cc and careful approach to each pack, and reward a singular loot table, not a infinitely wide pool of generic loot from a weekly cache.

It kind of helped i had for example 20 runs of lfr NH, 10 clears of normal and on heroic alone already 30 to 14 kills of all bosses. And a freaking amount of M+. And this is only nighthold. You beated the legendary RNG with playing a lot and have fun.

which translates into - multiple hours worth of braindead content where I spaced out into a dream like state while I did nothing meaningful or challenging in any regard while being handed free chances at loot

LFR is another thing I h8 bout retail

And I think having multiple difficulties of all the content sucks, 1 or 2 max, so I wouldn’t be having fun farming leggos and beating rng with doing as much content difficulties as possible because I think doing the same bosses in the same aesthetic 4 times a week per char is fundamentally crappy game design

Well, i am happy i didnt post my daily heroic dungeon :stuck_out_tongue:

But lets not get into grinding in classic. Because that does not exist in there.

grinding in classic exists, but it has an END, like all good things should

all good things come to an end, not dragging on for eternity…

And getting all the legendaries was also an end. I had them all for over a year :thinking:

1 Like

Why?

I see a lot of “should” but with no reason why. Unless you think it’s self evident?

Having to cc packs? Yawnfest Central. Taking packs in pairs is boring beyond belief. You don’t imbue difficulty into an encounter by making it impossible unless players neuter it down to EZ mode with CC. That’s simply moving between two absolutes.

Not to mention using CC in and of itself is not inherently fun or skillful. You pressed a button, now mob does not attack. What a test of your higher difficulty level.

I’m not a fan in Interupt overload in bfa, but at least it actually requires you to keep an eye on the fight and time your interventions at the right moment, rather than just front loading it all, and then leaving a single mob with an entire party to Interupt it without any chaos.

1 Like

that’s not guaranteed though… that’s pure rng, and also what if your BiS leggo came towards the end of that year? that’s a YEAR of being hindered by rng

that doesn’t sound like a good game to me

No no, i mention every legendary of my class. Not spec. I also got prydaz first :smiley:

it’s not individual skill ,it’s team co-ordination which is what MMOs are about, also it’s using class toolkits, not just racing on the dps meters.

that’s not a response to my point,

I’m saying imagine some1 else who did farm like crazy and got them all within a year, but got their raiding BEST LAST…

It is. You first get your legendaries for you loot-spec. When you get those all you got the others for your other specs.

yes but within the spec pools of leggos, you had best ones, so say if it takes half a year for the spec leggos, that’s still HALF A YEAR WASTED if the ONE you really wanted dropped last.

Where does this concept come from. before M+ the casual Non raiders were Much lower ilevel compared to your raiders…

being 15 ilevel lower doesnt stop it being end game content for Non-raiding Players… and it doesnt mean its bad either… the ilevel gap between raiders and non-raiders used to be Much wider.

its still the highest ilevel a non-raider can reach.

the part which would have a chance at killing m+ is the fact theres actually a BiS now. you can Spam these SUPER Fast, which means u can farm out ur BiS Early on. and never touch M+ Again which could mean by the second half of a Patch M+ Basically dies.