Remove raider.io please 🙁

That’s a big reeee right here. Clearly constructive.

1 Like

Hey
As others stated, create your own group for 9+ keys like 9 10 11 12 13 . then invite random people with 0 score 200 score 500 score,600 score do this couple of times. you might finish in time maybe %10 of runs. most probably %50 will not be finished at all. good luck with your 1 hour runs instead of 25-35 min runs.
Do this at least 10 times. you will like rio.
PS: even if i had 1100 rio for first season. I built my score on +6 runs for all dungeons first. Did not rush for 10+ for all dungeons in first week. means you need to build your score.
Even then it totally depends on class/utility. You can sign up for 2 hours as retri pala even to keys 6 +9 range (900 score) but still no invite.

2 Likes

I like rio and I dislike rio. I have worked my … off the 3 last weeks to get a decent score. Well decent enough to I can get invites to some 10s or 11s. I got between 900 and 950 on my mage, druid and priest now and I do get more invites now then before when my score was lower. Pug grps that require like 1200 score for a 10 I never sign up for anyway.

I can give you a good excempel for why rio can be importent. I was invited to a Ml 10 yesterday. The tank had around 800 score, myself 900, and the dps had between 300 to 500 in score. Only me had timed runs in 10s before. This is how the run was…

1. Maybe 10 wipes before third boss cause the dps did only aoe… so a lot of times they created a moob with alot of hp and damage cause of bolstering. Unhealable

2. The tank couldnt keep or regain agro when reaping so all took alot more damage then we are supposed to.

3. Lack of interupts from most of the dps

4. Not doing the mechanics on first boss. That was healable, but had it been tyricinal week it might not.

5. Tank also decided to pull like 4 to 5 moobs right before reaping wawe, even it was just like 1 % left for reaping. There was another pack close by with only 2 and a single trash moob also close.

6. The dps pulled a lot of extra trash during the duengon.

I left grp right before the third boss. Then we had used an hour almost. I am not fan myself of leavers, but when you clearly see that this is going nowhere I understand.

Well later yesterday I went to Tos 10 with 4 people. They had all between 900 to 1200 io score. This run was decent. We did + 2. We didnt wipe once, and people had knowledge of their clas, mechanics, and etc.

And there you got 2 good excamples for why a lot of grps require a certain io score to join their key.

For some months ago I was without knowledge myself in many duengons. To get practise I started to run low keys in the duengons I needed to learn. I read about mechanics, what Spell I need to try interupt, was spell could been purge or soothe if i was on my druid. I also installed little wings as addon and I realy love now that I can see 1 sec to gun feks in ML on last boss. And after have read all about it I started using that in practise in different duengons. I have now come to a point where I can go anywhere because, I do know the mechanics for each duengon, compared to before where I only knew half of them.

And that is realy all rio is. Experience Experience Experience.

5 Likes

Well, no one should take rio score as a guarantee you are amazing. You can have highl ilvl and do pitiful dmg or you don’t know mechanics etc. Rio gives you at least a hint about the players exp with that dungeon. Like if you don’t want to push high keys or something, it shouldn’t be a struggle getting viable score for whatever level you want. I feel like ppl upset about it are the first ones setting crazy reqs when it’s their key actually :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyone who creates threads along the theme of “Remove x from game” deserves a ban or endless trolling just for being this bad.

Stop complaining.

GET GOOD.

1 Like

Pug is like bingo you never know what you will get. I last week had 9+ Freehold wanted to make 10+ or more. Take dk tank I think he had 600 raider io or more. He left after 1 boss even we did not wipe it, so mine key got to 7. I found another tank dk again lol I asked him will he stay or leave, he respond me that need for weekly so No. After he argue with heal about bl he leave to xD Both dk had ilvl and raider io.decent.But as players they sucks. So with raider io and no there always be some toxic ppl who will destroy fun in wow. If you love to gamble pug is there for you :smiley:

600 rating is not decent raider io score
You can get 600 score by just doing all dungeons at +6 1 chest

RIO is just a filter so that you have at least some information to go by. It isn’t a guarantee, but it’s better than a shot into the dark. RIO also probably becomes more dependable the higher the score is.

I think if I my main focus was on PUGing M+, I’d use RIO to pre-filter people, but also actively befriend people who I felt played well and/or had good attitudes, then stay in touch with those people. Over time, I’d build up a social network of good (or friendly and fun) people to do keys with. A guild or group is probably still better, but I feel that PUGs can be a good starting point. But always assembling every group purely through the tool probably never reduces the gambling element.

4 Likes

I say I think it was 600 , but I think it was higher score.

I have few ppl like that to, but that is rare almost epic :smiley:

A big bunch is about your class.
Nearly impossible to completely fail playing mage.
I’d pick one regularly if they’re queuing up and got at least few hdr score.

Youre probably correct and technically i also agree,there’s just this unfortunate detail that OP is a mage too whose experience kinda invalidates your opinion and my belief as well.

Maybe he’s off the opinion people who push keys (way) above 10 can’t await inviting people who show only ~600 rio which is about nothing.
Even 1k isn’t hard to get (but shows that you’ve had the will to do at least anything). About 1,5 begins being respectable for ambitious levels.

But who knows who’s op aiming for.
If there weren’t rio you should have to post the acm (again) to get into groups except weekly farm 10.

Removing rio wouldn’t do anything as people would check your armory and see highest keys done on this char in time so it will be the same. To get higher mythic score find a team of 5 people and push keys. Learn strats, practice certain dungeons and then you can make higher keys. Don’t expect anybody to boost you on +10 if you can’t clear +6 for example. I can see that topic creator did some +10 in time which is great but relying on pugs isn’t the best thing. First of all it’s easy to buy boost on +15 not in time to get over +1k rio. Rogues, R druids and prot warriors have much higher rio than they deserve as it’s easier to get into party as them.

1 Like

u wot m8??

Deserve? They still have to do the keys to get points. It is true that some classes have more opportunity to run keys (doesn’t matter if you play with friends, though), but RIO doesn’t rate classes or specs, only what dungeons a character has completed.

2 Likes

There are rumours that these specs get instant 1k rio when they hit lvl 120 because of their OP-ness in m+. But seriously, it’s at least easier for them to get into a group and to push the score.

That statement is idiotic.

What I meant is that it’s easier to get party as prot warrior than other tank and even though you have lower rio/ilvl people would prefer you over other tanks. That’s the only thing I meant. I don’t say these people didn’t finish these keys themselves but you have to admit that getting high rio score is easier as R Druid than R Shaman as Shaman is top raid healer not M+ healer.

Once you start getting into the +18-+20 teritory, yes.

Before that it’s mostly your score deciding how fast you’re gonna get invited.

Yes, but that isn’t only based on R Druid being a better healer than R Shaman.
It has to do with the whole meta, if BDK/DPS DK/Warlock/Boomkin were more popular, R Druids popularity wouldn’t be as high as it is right now, see season 1.

BDK was the meta tank and therefore MW Monk and Disc priest were incredible aswell, not only r druid.

R Shaman on the other hand would be great for M+ if other meta classes had BRez and their mastery wasn’t based around people being basically dead.

1 Like

Everything you said is correct + r druid is proactive healer and if he knows fights well he can prehot targets being prepared for huge damage inomming while R Shaman/H Pala/H Priest have to heal when damage was already dealt. He is better than MW because of combat ress and damage he can deal with Feral Affinity.

I don’t say that R Druid is just autopilot as it’s quite challenging healer especially in M+ while others might be harder in raids (disc, r shaman - cloudburst management) but people are more likely to take druid with the same rio and gear than R Shaman. That’s why R Druid will have higher score even though he might be worse player than R Shaman with the same score. I hope I was clear.

R Druid is just M+ healer while Disc and R Shaman dominate raid content. R Druid is mediocre raid healer. Before nerfs it was so bad that Method didn’t even bother leveling one for their Mythic BoD progress.