Russians and premade BG

Can Russians please be locked into Asia and or Russia only ? They constantly brake premade rules and no acction is taken. it is frustratin as F…k

15 Likes

U should be able to win against even 10 players full same guild/server premades like I did 4 times this honor event.

MY point is that you folks constantly brake the rules., And that is not ok. Why cant you Russians play fair ? so my point stand Russians and Asia should be same servers to one and other as Asians also love premades. fair all over: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow is not solo game. Also I’m not russian. My family was from serbia nowadays kosovo pristine. They had to move to düsselforf during civil war.

Am not arguing that i argue premades and 90% of em are russians.

3 Likes

Russians before bg starts ask who want to be raid leader. And give leadership to control other 9. And that guy makes raid warning all go lh all go ww etc.

When u make the same on eu , they say its random bg not rbg. My eu friends say them its the only way to win.

when a bg start and everyone in oposit team is from same servers and are all having “russian” fonts in names as u have here do NOT tell me that is NOT a premade. and that is frikking all the time.

3 Likes

On epic bg silvermoon player said shut up on alterac valley to our russian raid leader last week.

Thank god some players from tarren mill and kazzak said shut up , he will make raid warning its the only way to win AV.

Check the link I posted , there is 10 players kazzak premade on twin peaks. And 13 players kazzak premade on eye of storm.

am not arguing either you are good players or not. as most of you are i dont hide that. but it is still anoying that ppl brake the rules with premades.

3 Likes

There are 10-13 players kazzak premades to random bgs. Why dont u complain about them?

Russians usually win communication while eu is 20.000k damage on epic bgs and 8000k damage on random bg they win with 200 resources with that damage.

Move to german realms if u are playing horde. I win 55-45% win rate against russians.

i complain about all premades but Russians do it most as i see. and thus it should be reported also. i wish there was easy way to report premades in-game with all participants. that would fix this problem fast.

3 Likes

Only way is take ss and post them. Like I posted couple days ago.

just while we have written here now i have been in 3 Russians premade.

Move to german realms. I lost 1 deepwind gorge and 1 warsong gulch to germans on russian alliance bg. (Today)

Ok, one thing to be clear, No, we’re not casting aside Russians out of the EU region, it is up to you (non russians or slavic) Yes, you! get better at the game, learn to coordinate with the team and overcome them, only reason why they win in such a way is mainly because they are communicating to each other, I am pretty sure that with that mind of yours, you can come up with one or two ideas in how to counter a coordinated team, maybe you should start forming your own personal groups? or just learn about the game, or don’t even bother maybe?
I’m tired of seeing this posts about russian this, russian that, stop being silly, and do something about it rather than asking Blizzard to do something that makes no sense.

2 Likes

“Ohz noez! Its russianzzzz dey must be premade! I afk now.” <- how most people react before the match even begins…

I win against russian horde.

2 days ago only lost 1-1 stupidly on wsg to russian horde in the last 10 seconds russian horde flag cap on eu alliance team.

Who invented last flag cap wins thing?

I understand your r proud to win against a full premade but a" random " with a 5 player premade is not at all a random…

1 Like

I understand this is the best chance to win, but that’s part of the problem. Most EU random bg players just want to relax, having fun, and winning of course but it’s not necessarily an absolute priority. We play to relax. And when we face a russian team, its not fun at all because they are always packed. Even in BG where we need to split, for example the one where we have to protect carts, they are full packed to make sure they get max kills even if they loose the BG. I probably win 50% of my games against russians but i never get any fun, that is for me the real issue: russians play random BG like if it was a rated competition, against people who just want to relax in a video game. I think this is what people mean when they told your friend “this is random BG not a rated BG”

1 Like

I understand. But he needs to join community I guess. Its not fun to play alone. My most friend list is german/russian. Or outland ravencrest players. But 80% german and russian. And I dont have any friend to make mythic key sadly. All rated bg and arena players.

On that cart bg , I tell monk to put circle on water exit. And we go 10 players lava. Kill all 10 horde players there. And then get all 3 carts when they are in GY. Its not a good idea to go other than lava on that bg when bg starts. You need to wipe them first.

Edit:

You are one of those kind horde players I will always respect in bgs tbh if we get in same bg honestly.

1 Like