Remove the Trust Level system!

i cant call this humble bragging can i? :laughing:

2 Likes

But i took notice of you all and the mods and semi changed my posting style and i am all an angel now

2 Likes

of course you areā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I demand my font color viewed in blue

I think purple would suit you better .

Unless u were lucky enough to get alpha/beta testing, then u have it accountwide (and beta is long gone, but the TL3 is still there) :slight_smile:

My posts get me in trouble every couple of hours.

1 Like

I got banned for a week and they didnt remove tl3 from my account.

So there is some bias for the beta testers. I still have it accountwide myself, even though i barely use the forum anymore. If it was the normal TL3 iā€™m sure it would have been revoked by now :stuck_out_tongue:

Same. Iā€™ve sent countless emails to blizzard asking for janitor rank since I deal with trash on the forums but they decided to deny my request.

Seriously though Iā€™m kinda ashamed of my post count considering whats going on here

Such a forum dweller you are :stuck_out_tongue:

Quoted for truth and awesomeness, it is dangerous to post cynical, mildly innapropriate things when some moderator ofc iā€™ll courageously wonā€™t name are on the run.

If itā€™s the thread I think you mean, i was lucky and dodged a bullet on that one, I was being perfectly civil, but extremely scathing about my opinion on Blizz endorsing that personā€™s views on twittter. I know some were either less civil in tone, or just less lucky and got a smackā€¦

I have been hit with a silence a few times, and you can sometimes contest it and get it overturned, has happened a couple of times, then you get the people who will just go ā€œComputer says Noā€ ā€œRead the CoC, youā€™ll see what you did wrongā€

You want to give them a shake and go ā€œIā€™ve read the damned CoC, I want you to point out to me, exactly, where what I typed, is against them, because Either you canā€™t, or you are enforcing racismā€

Basically it was a common word in Irish that -sounds- like a swear word in English, and has only one letterā€™s difference, but actually is no more offensive than saying something can ā€˜Get in the Binā€™ or ā€˜Jog onā€™ or something like that. You all know the word I mean.

Unfortunately, I am guessing the Mods were American, so just werenā€™t getting the distinction. ā€œBut Ireland -is- Englandā€ ā€œJaysis man, never visit Dublin and say that in a pub, that has been a contentious issue for a long time nowā€

Didnā€™t get overturned. I even messaged them the definition of the word as Irishmen use it, not in ā€˜Fiddle de Deeā€™ comedy Irish land. You keep getting different Mods as well, one of them came back and went ā€œYour Account is in the UK thoughā€
ā€œYes it is, I could equally be from Belfast, which is Northern Ireland, however in this case I was using the word because I frequently do in real life, being a half Scots, Half Irishman, of Kelly and Quinn descent from Cork, where incidentally, you have an office, so you should really know this stuff!ā€

(In fact thats actually the closest parallel to what the word I used meant, an Irish version of ā€˜Stuff itā€™ )

The other time, i took the ban, I could have argued my point, that it was a legal term used by police officers and prison wardens as an acronym for a certain type of criminal, and Iā€™d have been right, but to be honest, I had to look at it truthfully and go ā€œNaah, I used it as the insult it now isā€ and took it on the chin instead.

Everybody gets bans for crazy stuff, and sometimes they donā€™t even seem to look at it, but I generally find if you contest it politely, with an explanation, they will overturn it.

And here I thought we were friends Dae!

Iā€™m jokingā€¦Iā€™m jokingā€¦:slight_smile:

1 Like

Keep them trust levels!

but remove TL3 for those that got it for the BETA of SL

You are my warm milk and cookies with a little brandy before bed :wink:

1 Like

The group beta testers were put into has been removed ,were as before if you were banned you didnt lose it but now you do .

1 Like

oh nice! :smiley: seems the other thread worked xD

1 Like

Seems I can still post gifs on alts, so maybe itā€™s not so temporary.

Just tried it on the Level 6 cute animal edition thread.

2 Likes

I know what you mean but people see what they want to see, which is why m character Niggles got a ban which was overturned after 3 attempts.

Maybe if they were based in Chicago. A lot of the Irish immigrants settled there.

I can still post gifs on characters that have 1 or no posts, Iā€™ll do it after this.

1 Like

These are both me

1 Like