Reporting a forum user

Hello. I need some help.

I need to report a forum user for extreme harassment and threats. But Blizzard representatives have told me I need to do so through the forum.

How does that work? Is there an option to write a ticket on the forum? If so, can someone please be so kind to direct me to the corresponding section?

Thanks.

if the harassment is happening on the forum, report the posts so we can investigate them. You do so by clicking the ‘Flag’ button :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello and thanks for the fast reply.

I’ve tried that but I can only flag a certain amount if posts before it tells me I can’t anymore.

The person in question is relentless. I’ve written a ticket, I’ve written a mail to the Blizzard CM address, I’ve also tried telling them to stop. They are currently harassing me on a thread in the general section, if you can please intervene by either closing the thread or officially telling them to stop, that would be great!

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Looks to me like you are giving it as good as you are taking it.

PS while you are at it could you lock all the duplicate threads about the horde PvP queues on the TBC General forums., should take more than a couple of hours. :smile:

4 Likes

The OP of this thread is the one going thread to thread harrasing me and even had posts deleted after making me uneasy on forums and is now continuing to do so .

4 Likes

Put eachother on ignore, problem solved :+1:

5 Likes

If this is true then you might want to take your own advice and stop. Blizz is not a kindergarten manager. Deal with your own issues!

1 Like

This thread is me asking a simple question. Why do you have to come and derail it yet again?

All I wanted to know was how to report a forum user.
I got my answer, thanks GM!

Now please stop harassing me in his thread, too. You know who your are!!

I have not broken any rules i am well within atm CoC for the last 48 hours i have repeatedly asked you to stop making posts aimed at me some of which have been removed but your persist .

3 Likes

I’m not the person who made this thread. This is the kind of thing that is happening in the general thread the OP is talking about and they are doing it.

Olbynx, excuse me, are you still here?
That person came to this thread and is attacking me again. They are derailing this topic, too. And all I wanted to know was how the report function worked!

Please just read what they are writing! This is to much. Or please close this thread as it’s served it’s purpose.

That’s not attacking you.

It’s politely asking you to stop posting about them.

3 Likes

You know you can just ignore someone, yes? Then you won’t ever see their posts again, try as hard as they might.

This is a very nice posts explaining how to block someone on the forums. You don’t need to wait for Blizzard to help you, you can do it yourself.

5 Likes

Witnessed this

in fact if anyone, OP is the one that deserves a ban here

3 Likes

I mean, you are the person that made several topics targetting Twiluna, maybe look in the mirror before accusing others? Also, use the ignore function, both of you. Its not optimal, but u can avoid eachother that way.

4 Likes

Also regarding running out of flags, u can swap to alts to flag posts (just dont flag posts u’ve already flagged before).

2 Likes

Sorry I wasn’t directing this to you it got a bit confusing though I can see. I just ment to quote your reply in a response to the OP!

1 Like

This.
I frequent the General forum a lot more than I post. If you attack someone, they are allowed to defend themselves in the thread or ask you to stop.

4 Likes

This post has far derailed off topic now, with the original OP answered.