Reputation no longer boosted in MoP: Remix after pre-patch

It seems that they have fixed the reputation gain when you complete a campaign quest now, however nothing has been rewarded retroactivily.

2 Likes

i just started doing the quests and im still not geting the right rep, i had to donate 40 coins to just get friendly after getting rep locked

3 Likes

Well, I’ll be damned, they fixed it. I mean, you have to start the quest on new character from the beginning, but the reputation from the first quest puts you in friendly with operation shieldwall and no reputation is deducted.

Yeah, looks like its fixed finally. Gotta check again just in case :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Is it really fixed?
I stopped doing my quest midway through the questline and Im too scared to turn them in. I dont want to risk loosing the rep before the fix happens.

Can anyone confirm if its fixed for real? I can not find any official post about this yet.

1 Like

Just checked again, its fixed 100%. You guys can continue doing it!

2 Likes

I started the quest today and I’m getting all the rep. Currently at revered so I’m assuming its working again.

1 Like

Can confirm boosted rep is back.
Set up Lion’s Landing with the quest by the same name, quest said it would reward 750 Shieldwall rep and got 1500 and wasn’t deducted any.

Was still only at the 800 I got instead of the 3000 from the starting quest though, so I haven’t been retroactively rewarded the rep I was deducted originally

4 Likes

Its working again just did it on my mop remix char

1 Like

Is it working for the blue dailies though?
Because I think I have brick’d my character otherwise.

Dno about the dailies only tested campaign quest and got exalted long before even completing the storyline

Dailies also back to normal, checked just now

Seems like some of the Blue ones, like with the Klaxxi and Domination are still bad.
However, if you can get the ball rolling, and do the campaign, the campaign rep is fixed.

You don’t need to put anything anywhere, warbands are account wide, not just the 4 Characters you select, that’s just for cosmetic reasons.

Good to hear the rep is fixed, but what about the reputation we didn’t get? I’ve managed to place myself at just honored, meaning I need to farm 12000 rep to get to the next stage. Don’t know if I’ll have time for that before the event ends…

1 Like

Its not fixed.

1 Like

I made all the pre quest I barely made it to normal I am grinding charms because I barely get any reputation I am not going to complete this at all because it takes so long to get reputation.

I made the pre quest and ALL dailies and I’m nowhere being honored.

I’m not gonna make it because of this.

It has been fixed, i can confirm.
I think you might need to get another character if you have already started it on the broken rep one though

Can also confirm. Got 5k rep from 2 quests in 2 minutes (Shieldwall).

Started the quest chain again on another time runner. It works as expected on the new one, but the char i started it with originally is bricked and having to do the dailies at 150 or whatever the reduced rep is.

1 Like