Restro Druid nerf.. When?

I have played resto druid as main for 13 years, but I guess that means I am not allowed to have another opinion other than; “I feel so sorry for you people”. My spec has no connection to my opinion what so ever, and I won’t pity you for yours, unless you are at the very edge.

I am sorry, but I am one that thinks player attitude is big deal, as whining about not reaching high enough at levels where other classes can also perform decently, becomes weird. Maybe try to be better by reaching higher levels at specs that are considered weaker, than rerolling to whatever spec is at the top?

I am sorry your class is considered weak, but even if mine was, my opinion would still be the same. You are free to suggest changes, but giving up your own spec because another spec is more desired at the time because it’s prefered at the very top of it all, is something I can not fathom.

Yes, I’m a resto druid as main, but my opinion still stand. Get better, work around it, and show people that you can push it, if competition is what you desire.

1 Like

This topic is not at all about the player attitude dude, is about the toolkits which classes have in the game at their disposal for doing some content, which can be clearly seen in all of the replies so far. And is not also just about the balance at the very top either.

1 Like

How many of those players making that choice, actually play at a level it matters?

I play/played all those classes too. Heck, even my main had been through rough times. I didn’t pick my main because of strength though, and luckily we have reached a stage if the game where balance isn’t ad off as it used to be, and Blizzard actually do monitor it. Not sure there is anything called “perfect balance” even. There are too many factors involved.

I still think it’s pretty vital, because a lot of the people going by these stats, could have made it on their mains if they weren’t as set in what they hear other people say. I guess this is a very good example of the herd mentality.

People are doing the things on their main chars, and on different classes than on the druids, and like to push the things because they love their classes with them to, but sometimes they can clearly see just like Jak said in the video I posted here how some classes got all the cards at their disposal for doing some content while they don’t have either some necessary utilities with which they can achieve the same results as them or they do but much weaker than them which makes the things to push higher content for them much harder than on the classes which have them optimally balanced, because the content is tuned also in that way that those things are important.

Atm and actually, resto druid beats every healer on m+ content. They have so many utility compared to other healers. You say that others who play other healers, they just need to get better, however at one point they will be limited by the system, since they cant change the specs mechanics, no matter how hard you try it.

2 Likes

Well, that is no different to what I said, but my point is the amount of people who actually think it’s relevant to them. Most people won’t reach that limit, even with a resto druid, so they might as well have played their main as far as they can get.

But no, apparently resto druid is the answer, because someone said so.

No, you just find out it IS the answer because of available buttons.

At what level are we allowed to say something about it?

1 Like

This is the current balance we have in the game between the healers, so starting already from the 10–15 bracket in m+ we have a huge dominance of the resto druids over all other healers all the way to the top, hm I wonder why if the game is so very well balanced :thinking:

https://raider.io/mythic-plus-rankings/season-bfa-3/all/world/leaderboards-strict#role=healer:mode=unique:minMythicLevel=10:maxMythicLevel=14

When you are at the level where there stop being other healing combos involved, and the dedicated players who work things out on their own are.

I’d truly respect those who keep pushing despite not being a resto druid, because as of now it seems everyone and their mother pick resto druid and don’t even attempt something else, making the overall stats look far worse than they likely are at lower levels. I am just seriously fed up with said attitude.

Because everyone was told to pick that if you wanna push mythic+, BECAUSE someone said so. And the MDI said so.

I like your post very much, it contain every information i would seek about what makes rdruid fotm :wink:

1 Like

People didn’t switched from their chars and classes which they did love for no reasons just to start playing the resto druids, just like the people at every MDI don’t pick each time the resto druid to play without the reason either, while not considering any other classes at all.

That obviously also involves a meta group as dps. I just noticed an instant increase of levels by leaving my shaman and boosting a class that i had never seen abilities of. It is what it is.

u no need be 1% player to use CC, heals, dps

druid is not only better on min-max levels, its better overall even if u decent player, im not talking about lfr players, if u pushing 12-15+keys if enough, druid winning here in all situations no matter how u want protect druid from nerfs and yes, they deserve to nerfs in pvp/m+ and buffs in raids

Blizzard can do it but they care about raids only tbh, these patch notes 8.3 showed it

2 Likes

Did I say that resto druids weren’t strong?

Ofc the MDI picked resto druid, because at that level it is the best at the job.

That does however not mean you’ll be at that level yourself, and you could likely get to at least a 15 with your non resto druid if you actually gave it a shot instead of putting all your focus on how overpowered the resto druid is. If pushing mythic+ is what you are into. I’d honestly be more satisfied in pushing it with “mediocre healers” than a resto druid, but perhaps I’m just strange.

Just give me some more buffs instead, no need to nerf anyone :sunglasses::ok_hand:

5 Likes

This is how it should be, druids are good, why nerfing them and maybe even breaking them completely while spec does good? just buff others to the same level and it’s fixed.

Blizzard should take all utility spells from healing classes and redistribute them.

1 Like

You didn’t understood what people were saying, none said how playing the 15 key is impossible on the other healers, it is and people do it, but due how the situation is balanced right now between the healers that’s much easier to do and reach with the druids, and that’s why a lot of the people switched over to them which played before the other healers.

Yeah, but even at m10 why should i sweat on my resto shammy if i could go with resto druid and feel wind in my hair?

1 Like