Restro Druid nerf.. When?

Well, I would. I thought being challenged was the goal, or is it the level of the key that matters the most?

Anyways, I’ll just be repeating myself at this point. My only reason for replying was to remind people of how the herd mentality also control the scene, so if only a few could stop and think, that would be great.

I did, and do.

Outside of the CR i actually think in the 10-15 range the hpala is stronger because of more burst heal :wink: But that is community perception indeed.

Being challenged was the goal where there was no esport, people are competing, i can’t take hard class and compete with easier and better ones. It’s like we run in marathon and i take a bag with 10kg of stones inside just because i want it more challenging? wrong, i won’t do that because i want to win.

2 Likes

So much this, I agree 100 % with this statement.

Are you winning though…?

Are you amongst the very best in the world?

And who are you competing with?

Could competing with other healers of your own class/spec be a competition too, if you aren’t amongst the best in the world?

Are you among the very best in the world even tho you are playing the healing class which is OP right now in comparison to the other healers for m +, from what I can see your current accomplishments aren’t all that high for the level of gear you got :stuck_out_tongue:, its time for you to get off your high horse and stop communicating with the other people on this way because its frankly annoying.

2 Likes

No, I am not competing.

If you actually cared about my mythic+ status, why did it take you this long to check my status?

It has no relevance to my point though. I’m not talking about mythic+ strategies, and I am not denying that the MDI players pick resto druids as their healers. I am reminding people of the herd mentality and how it works, how you can easily control the community this way, because most people don’t work these things out on their own, they just listen to other players they “look up to”. Don’t let the herd mentality catch you, or blindly believe what other people say about combos at lower key levels. They are likely not relevant to you.

I haven’t checked anyone here for their mythic+ status, 'cause I’m speaking in general, and not directly targeting anyone in this thread.

1 Like

Again the only participant in this discussion which is in denial about how the current situation when it comes to the balance in the game is between the healers is you, you are ignoring the standings which we did posted between the healers from Raiderio site which clearly indicate the imbalance, you are saying how most of us which did come to conclusion how the things aren’t right are all delusional, and you are acting like you have here only the experience of playing as a healer over the years even tho you don’t know our backgrounds in WoW and like we aren’t capable to judge the situation at all.

1 Like

I never denied any healer imbalance, but that’s the last thing I’m going to repeat here. Whatever other answer you seek, are in my above posts.

I don’t care about your posts, I just expressed what’s the impression I got about you.

1 Like

May I remind you what my first post was, and what your first reply to me was?

So perhaps calm down and actually read what I am saying before attacking me?

3 Likes

My comment there was related to the fact that you are presenting in this entire thread the imbalance in the game as something which did come from the wrong judgment, something like a rumor which did spread among the community for no valid reason at all.

1 Like

I am not sure I can help you any further. Maybe my english is bad, or my wall of text makes my points drown. You could try reading my replies to you once more, and maybe you’ll actually see what I am saying. Or maybe you won’t, but I have most certainly not meant any(?) of the things you claim I have.

2 Likes

I did saw what you were saying, and you got more people replying to you saying the same things about your comments as I did.

Well, I never said imbalance don’t exist.

My very first post in the thread says all really.

1 Like

Anyway to end this discussion, I think how the Blizzard should listen to the people like Automatic Jak which is a well known person in the gaming community of the WoW and one of the more experienced healers in the game when he says how its the time for the Blizzard to reevaluate the balance between the healers in the game and to fix the things because they did went in the game to far in the wrong direction, which is affecting the players and their enjoyment in the game in a bad way.

blizz no need to listen anyone, they should just use brain srsly we pay them for that ffs

Because they didn’t listen the community during the testing we got unpolished expansion like BFA out. Hopefully they will change their approach in the future.

1 Like

Fingers crossed so much.

1 Like

Nah not because “someone” said so.

1. Without anyone said so and with a small brain, druid has many more utility (again) compared any healer classes.

2. Im talking about high keys, not low lvl keys where noone cares your class/specs.

3. M+ is about beating the time. How to beat the timer faster? By doing more dps (Also taking the shortest path with the biggest pulls possible with your gear).

4. Atm meta is druid, because compared other healer dps they can do much more dmg. These are facts (ATM).

Thats all, nothing more.