Restro Druid nerf.. When?

Correct me if im wrong but the topic is ‘Resto Druid nerf… When?’ with the op stating they’re top in pvp/m+. Seems like a healer discussion.

While true that other healers bring things resto doesn’t. hots keep everyone topped up so throughput isn’t a great metric. They’re pro-active healers. they have multiple instant cast HOTS which means they have alot of mobility (which is vital in mobility centric content like pvp/m+). With this play style they dont need massive throughput of ‘cast time’ heals to keep people at high health.

off the top of my head only DK’s have this utility. Bar engineers which need however many seconds to cast the res.

Warlocks and druids :wink: Soulstone is actually the best and safest way to deadskip.

Thread probably makes more sense if you read the entire thing I guess.

DK, DPS druid, tank druid, warlock, hunter pet and shaman totem which is on a 5 minute cooldown but needs proactive use and doesn’t count as a CR. I’m not sure about professions, honestly, I’ve never really checked.

Hunter pet is removed in Bfa. I play myself with a bear druid and a ret paladin with engi-brez. Not really optimal, but playable.

2 Likes

Oh, I see. I had no idea. Seems we lost more in BFA than I thought.

1 Like

Ahhh i forgot about soulstone!

Hunters haven’t had battle res since BFA pre-patch (quilen only res’ itself now). I think engineering is the only profession which has a battle res =)

op stated that they were topping m+/pvp, that rogues (who r op like druids are) got some nerfs but then went on to say the lack of druid nerfs was because they were focusing on H pally nerfs?

Either way its a healer discussion =)

While this is true, we have seen in arenas before just like we do in the current expansion for m + that the majority of the teams picked the resto druids mostly for their games. The reason for that is coz their overall toolkit is better than the one of the other classes, they have the answer currently in the m+ to the any situation the game can put them in.

Ill take your word for it. I don’t really have experience with any sort of rated PvP :stuck_out_tongue:

Why I need to look for the classes with a combat res if I want to do higher m+ on the other healing classes, why I can’t be like druid and have that tool myself :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

No it isn’t! Healers do not exist within a magic bubble and to discuss them as if they do is asinine.

Combat res for all healers needs to happen. In an environment where a death can destroy a key it’s ridiculous that only Druid brings combat res.

3 Likes

It is about the division between the healers in the content and about why it is such large one as it is currently, and don’t derail it please.

It is of course a justified question why this utility should come from the healer. Why not add it to more dps classes?

2 Likes

Because every group has a healer and they’re already the ‘resurrection’ specs from a lore perspective.

inserts Oprah meme

Battle res for you

and a battle res for you

and a battle res for you!

2 Likes

Its not because its worse than how it actually is, it is that bad druids are literally god tier and only healer with CR which infinitely puts them ahead of other healers with just the extra utility of bringing a Battle rez and getting to dip into a second spec for some quirky dumb BS

Then you have arena conditions where the resto druid can solo a handful of DPS if they line of sight the healer for an extended period with feral affinity, as a healer. Not even talking about guardian affinity and how insane the healing in that form is.

Thats only the tip of the iceberg, but you do have one thing going for you. Other classes are still due nerfs :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not going to argue with you.

Every healer is capable of pushing M+ keys. This is a fact.

Lol, cool story.

And your point being?

If a person can eat crap it does not mean it tastes good, does it?

1 Like

Being capable doesn’t mean the same thing as optimal. Look you can’t ignore the rankings since the Legion, you can’t ignore the standing on the RIO site which is showing the division, you can’t ignore in the game the fact that the majority of the teams want resto druids for their runs and you can’t ignore the one how they got atm the best toolkit in the game for a m+ with a good balance between various different things in it for different situations. At this point I can’t see the weak spots of them at all while every other healing class got those.