Restro Druid nerf.. When?

When other healers get a CR, thats the deciding factor at the moment.

Then you need to reevaluate your thought processes. Do you imagine that if disc performs 0.34% better than holy in the next raid tier that a single holy priest will make it to the world first race? There are people who look for ANYTHING to help their run and you’re telling me that a participation log is a direct reflection of the difference in performance? You must be high.

The point is simply this, if you want to push content you push it with the best possible class for that content. If druid is 0.5% more efficient then they will run druid regardless of if another class could have accomplished the same thing 0.1% slower.

Edit: And if you’re sitting on forum and crying over what could very easily be a less than 1% variance in performance then you have bigger problems than druid having a spammable root.

You could link raider.io stats that show druids at 99% over 20+ and it still would not be evidence of their performance being significantly better than any other healer’s.

I’ve actually played every healer in M+ since Legion…druid being the least fun in BFA.

3 Likes

Really tired of druids tbh, when I quit back in TBC they were rocking, came back 10 years later, they still rocking, even op… I support nerf druid initiative.

Many of those are playing druid because they were told druid were the best, and because those inviting healers to mythic+ request druid healers because they heard druid healers were the best.

Pretty much what I said in my first post in this thread, but seems most people here are in denial that a lot of people get affected by what other people say.

Speaking for myself, I never claimed druids aren’t better at mythic+ at the top brackets, but I am also extremely well aware of how easily people get affected by the general opinion of a class standing. I have seen a fair share of people saying “pick druid”(in this case), because someone who did the MDI did so and say so. That does however NOT mean you as a player(speaking in general), will ever reach the level where that performance difference matter.

Well, that’s what I have tried to forward all along in this thread, but I realize it is hard for most to accept and understand this. We are humans, and when we can’t figure things out on our own, we listen to those above us. In this case, help creating a even bigger gap visually because people don’t even want to try with other healers, making the statistics look like the other healers are incapable, even in a bracket such as the 10-15 one(?!). Opinion is from the start; “Anything but druids suck”, and just going by that attitude, you are digging your own grave as a different healer. Attitude also affect performance, btw.

1 Like

Or maybe just maybe they didn’t picked the druid because they just did hear how they are good, maybe they saw how the druids performed or tried different healing classes and did come to that conclusion, how good they are with their on the move dynamic playstyle, and how strong is their toolkit yes even for the bracket between 10-15 not to mention the higher one in comparison to the one some other healers got, and especially for some affixes.

amazing peoples still defending resto druids on m+/pvp content, kek

3 Likes

Here are some more statistics to add to the thread on the subject in case that anyone is unaware of that:

https://banishsoul.com/m-plus-classes

Totally agree. Sadly logic has no place in a witch hunt.

Lovely, thank you. Another attendance register. It’s just a pity that it doesn’t actually mean anything.

1 Like

Keep telling yourself that while running the content as a resto druid or with one :roll_eyes:

I’m actually running my shaman more often than my druid :slight_smile:

I also desperately want to play monk cause it’s just so fun so my druid won’t be doing much at all in the coming months.

1 Like

You are not important in the bigger sphere of the things, what’s important is that majority of the timed runs and majority of the m+ runs are made with the resto druids, and that so many healers decided to roll just that one class for that content, probably for a good reason.

3 Likes

CR is huge factor true but IMO this is not the only reason they are chosen. I mean now MDI teams are often replacing an Outlaw with Unholy.

Restro druid have so many things going on in their advantage. Their HOTS often cheese out any affixes. They have huge utilities. They can stealth and mass ress if something went wrong which is a huge saver and what is even more interesting their cat DPS is highly noticeable especially in MDI.

It is funny how Blizz decided to nerf Disc for bercause of DPS wheras Cat Resto sitting there happy.

1 Like

At this point you’re just moaning for the sake of it.

Yea, disc can no longer get bonus damage on stuff like cyclotronic blast, colour me surprised (that it took them so long to fix such a blatant screw up)

I don’t deny the utility and the toolkit being amazing for m+, but their damage pales to that of a shaman or paladin (yea, really) and in raids they are trash tier.

Seems like a whine thread more than an objective assessment imo.

2 Likes

No, I am not. Watch any MDI and you will see yourself. They should nerf damage.

FYI Atonement also never worked with CBlast. Even Azerite bonus damage is not working for them as well.

You see how Blizzard actively are working on nerfing “fixing” Disc priest, which ultimately made them useless in M+.

1 Like

The MDI is the best players in the world speed running content most people will never even touch and you’re using it as an argument that some classes are so much better than others that they stop being relevant within that content at all. Lol.

2 Likes

Imo remove shroud, give every healer bres or nerf druids who dominate m+ and pvp. They nerfed outlaw purely because of m+ so dunno why you wouldnt nerf druids. Feral affinity needs punishment imo

This is an over exaggeration, druids are currently perfectly viable still in the raids even in the mythic difficulty and their healing is not that far behind the one of the priests and paladins there :
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/23#metric=hps&dataset=95&class=Healers

There is much bigger gap between them and the other healers in the m+ content than it is between them and the other healers in the raids.

I can’t agree more about their performance in the m+ with the guy on the US forum which stated this :

1 Like

They have nerfed f***ing Outlaw because of top players in M+! They are nerfing Disco because of the same top players in MRaids!! Understand please!

RDruid needs to be nerfed because of their performance in M+. No reason for them not to nerf. They are bringing way too much utitlities ++++ DAMAGE!

Why are they nerfing discipline because of damage and turn blind eye of Restro? Feral affinity is broken OP.

You have to be really ignorant not to acknowledge the obvious fact that resto druids are dominating the healing and support dps role, especially when it comes to M+ and even PvP. Played by the best players or not, it’s freaking obvious.

2 Likes

It’s not the “amount” of healing that disc and paladins do (though that doesn’t hurt), its the nature of it (the ability to top huge groups very quickly and often) which sets them apart from a druid.

“But the numbahs!” inevitably shows a lack of context and understanding.

2 Likes