Restro Druid nerf.. When?

The niche of the druid healing in the raids was never in the fact how fast they were toping groups once the damage occurs, but in proactive healing to prevent it from happening in the first place in full scale and in the sustained healing. And they excel like no any other healer also when it comes to healing on the move.

No.

Disc prevents damage by giving absorbs to make it not happen. You can’t “proactively” heal damage. It’s like saying “Hey, that guys at 100%, I’ll heal him now to prevent it from happening later”
Don’t confuse this with “druids need to be proactive because they need to plan ahead to heal well”. It’s two completely different things.

Also, healing on the move matters in 5 mans, when 20 people are getting recked, that rejuv or swiftmend you can throw out on the move is about as much use as a trapdoor in a canoe.

2 Likes

You can proactively heal the damage if you know in what moments the damage will occur yes, you start rolling your hots on the raid before it happens, and that’s sustained healing than. And healing on the move in the raid matters depending on the design of the fights, some require more movement and on them the druids shine, some less.

Uninformed really? You are the one using a huter pet or shaman totem as a cr example. You are denying factical stats from site that serves no purpose but to collect data about issue thats debated here. You are the one “loling” at resto druids beign able to solo dps in arena (which they absolutely are if enemy underestimate them) meanwhile claiming that u have no experience in any rated pvp whatsoever. You are the one who deny druids utility and trivializing it to simple and only spammable roots just to one post later agree that druids have great utility.

You cant be serious with that statement dude.
You dont even know tf are you talking about why are you joining this discusion anyway?

Oh there we go…thats why…

And why do you think those best players pick specific classes? Why do you think we (the plebs) see only orange at the top of rio site. There is a reason and i would like to know, from your perpective, what is the reason they pick rdruid for 99% of runs.

2 Likes

Please read my previous posts, I’m not going to answer all these stupid points again.

2 Likes

This is an argument, ahahaha. Seriously I hope how the Blizzard will look on the current overrepresentation of the resto druids in the m+ in the game and act on that and do some fixes to bring the other healers on their level, because the current balance when it comes to the healers is big facking joke to the game.

1 Like

Just found this one thread on the US forum, the healers there are noticing the same issues :

Do you have any evidence of this beyond an attendance register that proves that the best players are using the best possible healer to push keys?

Also, I’m not arguing with anyone. Your links are irrelevant, and I’m being quoted completely out of context. These are the tools of people who have no idea what they’re talking about so it doesn’t phase me much :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Most people agree how the resto druids got by far the best toolkit in the game when it comes to the 5 mans from all the healers, that’s a fact, their mobility and the thing like cr just add to that. Than there is the fact how the biggest number of the timed runs at all levels are done with them as the healers to so by playing as them its much easier to progres and get things achieved. The only person here in this entire thread which think how my links are irrelevant is you btw for obvious reasons of bias on your side.

1 Like

Which is only the smart thing to do, until other classes get a more useful toolkit / get the buffs they need.

1 Like

What kind of evidence do you want? Isnt it clear for you that the utility of typhoon (hello sanguine week), or removing rage, or vortex, or mass root without cooldown, or healing on the move, or healing without relying on cd’s, or healing and doing damage at the same time, or tank defensives, or a combat res, etc, etc, is just better than any other healing class has?

With another healer you have to compensate with other tank/dps classes, which also makes it less optimal. It is what it is, they seem to ‘have it all’.

2 Likes

Is not the same thing as completely broken.

I doubt VERY much anyone participating in a baseless thread like this is pushing 20+ keys so why is it even an issue for them?

2 Likes

What kind of other evidence do you want exactly? If we are going to ignore a general consensus and participation statistics, there is not much else ‘proof’. I don’t see why that should be ignored though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Honestly, looking at all the good stuff (and I did not even wrote everything), it IS broken when you compare it with other healers. It is just bringing too much in comparison.

1 Like

So maybe this wasn’t clear for you yet:

• The general opinion is that the toolkit of other healers should be more competitive
  • The reason is that a Resto Druid currently has an answer for every mechanic in mythic plus
  • Other healers (with imo MW being almost quite as good) don’t have this answer and struggle more in the same context
  • Certain buffs or making some talents more interesting could solve the ‘problem’
  • Nerfing Resto Druids would just make all healers bad, or at least not really useful and does not solve the presented problem
2 Likes

No it isn’t because all of the stuff you mentioned comes from other classes / specs too.

2 Likes

It isn’t. You can compensate a bit, but not everything. And then you have to change dps classes and will lose their utility.

Such as?

Yes, literally everything you mentioned comes from other classes / specs.

2 Likes

Ok, then it is.
:man_shrugging:

Agreed. Tired of repeating myself.

Y’all enjoy misinterpreting data while I go do something constructive.

:star:

2 Likes