Retail wow has spoiled players so much

It is to just him apparently because I have no idea what it means we are not a mobile phone gamers like he is so he’s the only one that knows what it means.

It means that you have been a vital part of a long journey of developing the greatest roleplaying game that has ever been made. For the widest virtual target audience that has ever been made, mobilephone users.

Aka = grinding, which is what any mmorpg is about.

Maybe because you come here and make idiotic claims like ‘‘Retail wow has spoiled players so much’’? Just a random guess

3 Likes

What interaction do classic players have? Is it all passive aggressive snark about retail players while you pat yourselves on the back about how “nice” you all are?

Enquiring minds want to know.

7 Likes

Retail bad classic good, we get it, now please go back to classic thanks bye bye.
Edit: Oh I know. You must be eager to point out how toxic I am. Well, what do you expect with the attitude you started this thread with? Meditate on this.

5 Likes

Keep lying to yourself I’m not Mobile phone gamer and I don’t support any games like that so why are you telling me this?.

2 Likes

To be fair, today I had a random player just give me 2 x green daggers for my Rogue because that was the community spirit they were trying to recreate. I have not seen anything like that for a long time.

As for the rest of the drivel being spread on this thread the gulf in difficulty between simple mob grinding is not much different between Classic and BFA and is nowhere near what some of the posters have been spouting about.

As for the person who reckons that only one button is needed they are obviously talking about Classic raiding for the majority of classes…

1 Like

People do random nice things in retail all the time, just because it didn’t happen to you…

Also, probably more pertinent, but the guy that did the nice thing in classic, when did he last do nice stuff in retail? Whys he a different person in classic than in retail? Doesn’t that strike you as a little false?

5 Likes

I don’t know and cannot say. I was just trying to point out that there are nice players in Classic not that there aren’t nice players in BFA.

FWIW I enjoy both games although my currently limited playtime (small person starts school next week so I will get to play more) is mainly spent on Classic and D3.

1 Like

… and then i went to classic forums seeing that meta community is quite toxic - same old toxic behaviour why Blizzard fan communities are frowned by many other gaming fans. because instead playing the game we are too busy attacking one and another for no reason. Just because we can.

1 Like

Enough of this “BfA community is sh1t”, it’s the same players who play both games.

I have a story for you.

Couple days ago i decided to try and get Ironman (cap 3 flags in WSG without dying). Before the game started i asked a druid to accompany me and get the flag. Of course he agreed and so we went, when everyone else were zerging mid, as always. We capped that one really fast.

Both of us went to get the second one, and at the exit from Ally base we were ambushed, but literally all Horde team rushed to defend us. I had swiftness potions and got away, altho the hero druid died.

On my way to get the third flag, i typed /i "please assist with Ironman ". Silence. A bit later one DK said “k”. He was Blood and he went to Ally GY. Genius. While some were ally distracted by him, most still rushed to kill me but literally ALL of my team were busting their a$$ to defend me. Was an epic battle all the way to our flag room.

I got my ironman and understood that to have a good community You yourself have to be a part of it and people will follow.

9 Likes

kill all gnomes

Pushing m+ past 15 < killing a 5 lvl lower elite in open world.
Competing in the race for world first mythic end bosses < killing 55 wolves to get 4 paws.
Competing at Blizzcon with your arena team < hitting the mining node more than once to get all the ores from it.

Yeah, Classic is FOR SURE more challenging!

2 Likes

Amen. Often what we see is that people expect community to be - and make itself, but do not understand that we (us ourselves) are part of it and a lot depends also from us. If not most. Sure your ironman could have gone wrong 100 other ways, but it went right - because YOU took initiative and there were players who though : why not.

I think majority of players are just that - decent human beings. Just they are not mind readers.

6 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl: Hello Classic players :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Very well put. I think the point my unconscious mind was trying to put across was that the player in question was doing it to foster a good community spirit which is something we all should do.

Leveling has been an issue in retail for a while now

That said the last zone rares are much more challenging than what you could find while leveling. I mean i couldn’t beat a non elite mob because his sustain was higher than my affliction warlock dps u_U

do you even read what i wrote

The thing you just lfr on any rare and thats it …fly around the map and here you’re cleared everything. I like the last ,but there is no point to farm them anymore. You’re just killing the same mob again and again.But last patch was fine. The thing is classic like a fresh plat with a vairity of talents. You can be semi of the most and the best of one.