Return to Outland on 2 June in Burning Crusade Classic

What’s the point of giving CET time when everyone is using CEST (summer time)?
The picture is correct though.

2 weeks just seems like such a short prepatch period. While I’m happy we finally got an announcement, I don’t believe that this is what they meant when they said we’d have enough time to level up our belf/goats…

2 Likes

2weeks prepatch. My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined.

8 Likes

Why even wait until the 18th(19th eu) for prepatch? Just put it out the 11th(12th eu).
Do SOMETHING.

4 Likes

Blizzard… please reconsider. This is basically a “once in a lifetime” event, the first ever classic to tbc-classic transition, and you’re giving us only a couple of weeks of pre-patch to level shamans/paladins? The people want to do Naxx with both windfury and blessings together at 60, have fun with new talents before they move on to Outland. Push it to the end of June! Pleeeeeaaase reconsider.

16 Likes

2 weeks of pre-patch seriously sucks when you said there would be plenty of time to level the new classes.
I guess you rush it so it doesn’t conflict with the 9.1 release, but who the **** here cares about that.
Don’t spit on the Classic players just because you are way behind on the retail patch :frowning:

10 Likes

Can you please increase the droprate of the splinters then so we can finish our atiesh before release ? :’(

1 Like

2 weeks of prepatch? Are you serious?

11 Likes

This is beyond stupid.

3 weeks prior to a 2 June release (which is questionable by itself) you drop the news, and 2 of them is the Pre-Patch which promised “plenty of time to level our Alts” (note that the original TBC pre-patch, even tho it had no new races, was out for 46 days).

The date initself isnt a problem as the 3 weeks short notice that is. You know damn well your demography, and people have been begging for forsight. Even outside the group with jobs and vacations, early June is busy for most people - young and old.

And why not mention this before the transfer ban? We could have guessed, but is it so hard to be transparent?

Have you lost all touch with your costumers? Why not confirm the leaks atleast and give us a few more days when its already out there (because of you quarter call, obviously).

Its so hard to be buzzed for this currently, knowing the release wont be what it could have.

5 Likes

It was posted there before it was moved to the classic thread.

They just dont care anymore, this proves it more than anything. First time since i started playing wow in 06 that im considering quiting.
Someone should start a petition or something to make them change their minds, out of all the things ive read about the release 0% has been positive. Id sign that in a heartbeat

3 Likes

Hey! I was just wondering, Is this an out of season april fools joke?

12 Likes

Probably not as you didnt get Arena points last week of a season either but I hope I am wrong for you :confused:

This “annoucement” has to be a joke right?

We get 2 (!) weeks of prepatch? And an annoucement 4 weeks before the release? Are you for real? You know how many people have been waiting for the TBC? Give us at least some more weeks of prepatch !

11 Likes

Nice and long enough pre patch. As usual :`)

I agree. Bliz is rushing the release of TBC Classic to fit in with other things.

1 Like

Activision talked, not blizzard. Anyone else with some common sense would have posted that in here.

Between this, and all the ‘service’ and deluxe prices… So greedy. First bought mount in TBC Classic and toy confirmed too. :\

3 Likes

Implying that Blizzard is the same company as before.

1 Like

Which also refers to activision talked, meaning the Activision of today, made that Decision and forced blizz to make this decision. There is no other explanation than that. Like i said anyone with some common sense would have said this.