Return to the Icy Realm of Northrend in World of Warcraft®: Wrath of the Lich King Classic™

Becouse they are free. And comunity on those servers is in fact dead which makes game worse.

1 Like

The way they said it during the video and subsequent interviews the feature is not coming, at all, unless they do face severe backlash over it and have to massively course correct.

LFG is far from the only system that changed over the years. Some people might be looking for classes that aren’t based around janky mini-games, others might look to play with old versions of their favorite classes, while others still might prefer a world without WTFForged modifiers.

Without LFD I won’t even touch it. It is 2022 we crave some modern features in a game. This is just feeding the boosters!

10 Likes

right, so no difference with majority of TBCC realms (except you pay for it)

Except of fact that majority of tbc realms.do not have dead communities.

2 Likes

depends on your definition of dead community.
For me having hard times to get a group even for daily HC is pretty much dead.
You have like 4 active realms in EU, where this is not much of an issue.
People on other realms are pretty much forced to migrate to realms like Firemaw if they want to get some PVE action.

6 Likes

In WotLK we saw the statue of Antonidas for the first time in game, and he has a long beard! Plus there were all these Necromancers proudly showing their waving beards! Why don’t Humans have this option in retail yet?
Are beards a symbol of “patriarchy” or something? Well guess what! If you do not give us long beards, you are anti-semitic. Jews cherish longer beards!

1 Like

finally a good expansion from classic era :smiley:
and finally i can play paladin when it was actually GOOD

1 Like

please do not leave LFD out. made the game so much more enjoyable.

4 Likes

Ugh… Not having the Dungeon Finder will suck. I dont want to spam chat for hours to find a single HC Dungeoin group just because i dont play the meta class or specc…

4 Likes

Are you going to address the low/medium population servers and faction balance?

Well, solution is quite simple.
Make realms with and without dungeon finder. Everybody will be happy.

This tech tip is for free Blizzard.

2 Likes

Please reconsider dungeon finder.

4 Likes

yep even when the dungeons got easy but were a nice quick way to get badges for gear, they were still fun. Managed to get so many achviments done too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Please reconsider not having era servers for TBC, sometime in the future I want to be able to transfer between expansions at will.

Include the dungeon finder. Those who don’t want it can just not use it…!

8 Likes

Thank god they decided to not use LFD. That thing ruined server communities.

2 Likes

your mom ruined server communities

6 Likes

Absolutely agree with @Hatikvah! You just said my words! And to this guy

Blockquote
You are the part of People that is the Reason why retail is a hollow soulless shell outside Guilds and M8s, i really hope blizz sticks to their decision on this and do not cave in to you limited time andies.

Blockquote

You are far far away from the real classic game mate!

This is the best news so far…feels like I am young again