Returning player looking for laid back raiding guild aiming to achieve AOTC by end of the season

Hi, I’m a returning player and haven’t raided since season 1 of DF. I’m looking for a guild to raid with preferably at 21:00 ST once/twice a week going into WW. I play ret paladin as my main and would like to join a community full of chill people who participate in M+ and are happy to progress raids on a weekly basis. :slight_smile:

One and All Guild is a casual raiding guild with chilled atmosphere perfect for mature working/parent people - some of us played since Vanilla Days including myself
we have an awesome all around community in the guild from Raids to Mythic+ to transmorg collectors etc

We raid Thurs-Friday around 8:30 PM server time -
we are 9/9H Guild currently recruiting for TWW

Socials and M+ pushers are welcome too ofc

feel free to contact Dukafleed on Discord for Guild invite and more information
I believe we are a perfect fit - lets have a talk…,

Hey there :slight_smile:
You could consider us mate ^^

Hiya,

I sounds like Resolve might be the palce for you - have a look below and let me know what you think :slight_smile:

you sound like marmot material :wink:

I believe this might be for you!

Chill people, stuff going on, will do AOTC+, 9pm raid starts, that sounds like us.

Message if you want to chat. We’re pretty much raid logging until TWW but should be plenty going on once everything starts again.

Fourth Wing