Returning Player

Hi there!

I’m a returning player, coming back after a long break from the game and I’m looking for a guild to join while I gear up and grind out some essences.

I’ve got a decent amount of raiding experience on various characters (happy to chat more about that) but I’m aware that I’m pretty far behind after not playing in so long so I’m looking to chill out and catch up ready for 8.3. However, if you have alt / social nights I’m in!

If you want to chat more my battle.net is Xarilith#2654.

Thanks!

Cohors Vuluae is a newly formed guild of mythic raiders looking to experience the most challenging aspects of wow. We aim to create a fair and motivating environment for progress.

We have recently moved from Alliance on outlands to Horde on Draenor, Currently we are looking to recruit dps and a tank to join our ranks and our raid team to start mythic EP, as well as preparing for Ny’alotha

We expect all members that join to be able to use voice chat and have some understanding of their role/class, but we are always happy to help people that are in need.

We run EP heroic on Thurs/Sat between 7pm-9pm
EP Normal 7pm-9pm actively running m+ while we’re gearing up for 8.3

So if you want to join a guild of chill Vuluae’s, have a sense of humour & aged 20+ drop a message in game or on discord.

pogodamonkey#2210 [battle.net]
pogodamonkey#8073 [discord]

Hey there I run a small Alliance guild on Silvermoon. Please read our guild post and let me know if your interested. Thank you :slight_smile:

Thanks for the replies. Unfortunately the first guild I joined has already fallen through so still looking!

Hi Räkka! :slight_smile:

If you are up for giving Alliance a chance, you might be intersted in our guild:

Howdy!

Still looking for a place to settle? If Faction-hop can be considered, we’ve got a good foundation in place. Please, check the guild recruitment post here

All contact information is also listed in the post. If you’re interested, let one of us know and we’ll have a chat.

• Cronos (EDM/TMCB)