Rip flamelash

Ah are you joining us here in bloodfang? great!

Yeah they’re not entirely to blame. They issued free transfers to realms with big queue times and a lot of whiney people took that as a chance to escape faction imbalance, thus making faction imbalance worse.

But earthshaker has a horde majority, even if slight…

Yes they made it WORSE.

They had all the tools at their disposal to slow majority faction character creation during the first weeks and even later but they never did, just offered tickets out to people to make the imbalance WORSE.

LOL
10 CHARINCAPSLOCK

Shameful sissy! Trying to redirect your enemies to MY REALM?! You are not prepared…

Lots from Dreadmist alliance moved to Bloodfang tonight

Horde 70% and Alliance 30% until last night and just keeps getting worse .

The AH on alliance is dead and so is LFG .

4 Likes

It will end up like the original Horde on Draenor. They’ll run out of enemies, and then fight among themselves. They have the same brain capacity as gnolls.

3 Likes

Great news!

And now we wait for the rest… we all know it will happen!

1 Like

then these players would just quit.
not a desirable outcome either.

I would say, less so even.
since they are then out of the system entirely and won’t even Q for BGs.
having them transfer at least keeps them playing and active.

Not really. Faction imbalance came from retail WoW (where as “retail” is WoW since somewhere after vanilla). There is unstoppable runaway effect giving way more Horde and player tendencies to pick a realm which choosen faction selected (so Alliance even when outnumbered globally may choose a realm or two and mass-roll there dominating it).

Amount doesn’t equals imbalance. Just the amount makes the player interactions way to often. Even if there was 80% Horde but the pop was 3K peak you would really had to be near a popular hub or instance to notice packs of players.

There is no source for missing Alliance players. If they don’t allow it people will quit it hard.

Lots of ganking is done on honorless targets or in big groups that give less honor.

Yeah I agree the least they could have done is to have them unsubs first.

Hello, me and a friend did a test 5 days ago. We are on gehennas atm and decided to look into the prospect of transfering to a more evenly balanced server.
We created a level 1 character, performed a census by doing “who” in different level brackets, classes and zones to get an idea how it looked. We also joined Lookingforgroup, visited AH and Stormwind and OG to see how much people. We also spoke to 2-3 random people on each side to get a “softer” view of the status of the server.

Our conclusion was the following:
Earthshaker was horde dominated and slightly “overpopulated”
Dragonfang was rather balanced but very underpopulated
Judgement was rather balanced and had more people then Dragonfang but still not “enough”
Bloodfang was alliance heavy(roughly 55%), less populated then Earthshaker but better then the others, great AH and LFG. Still the people we spoke to said it was balanced.

So based on that we said that IF we were gonna transfer Bloodfang was the best choice for us as alliance and if we would have been horde it would still have been prefered.

I hope this data/census even though 5 days old will be helpful to someone in chosing a server. Personally we are staying alliance on Gehennas.
However, if any horde on Gehennas read this…transfer please! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Flamelash… such a legendary name, beautiful community when it was young, you will forever be missed. RIP Flamelash 08/2019 - 12/2019

Haha indeed, you dont punish the player for what happens ingame like that.

Shazzrah is officially dead

1 Like

Doesn’t matter cross realm BGs from the 10th December…

Shazzrah was a sh1thole since the very beggining, never was alive.

1 Like

Bloodfang pop is really low, it’s a risky bet compairing to ES

Flamelash hordes are about to migrate as well.