Rip flamelash

Alliance from flamelash don’t care about faction imbalance that’s why they all move to earthshaker so they can destroy the horde: ally ratio so That they can be the dominant faction. If they actually wanted to be on a 50/50 server they would have spread out between the 4 servers that you can transfer to. they fled from a from a terrible A:H ratio on Flamelash just to try and make Earthshaker a heavily alliance dominated server…

well shazzrah was good till p2 and it was balanced server with % 50 to 50 and when allys start dying to hordes, they start to not playing cuz allys mostly prefer pve and only few ally guild like karma and banish trying to put up a fight while all other allys hiding at IF, thats the problem…

shazzrah was never 50:50, i nearly levelled to 60 without doing any pvp as horde lmao, partly due to layering grouping horde together but still it was bad from day 1, transfers just finished it off

2 Likes

troll go back to your cave

1 Like

wah!!! omg! all the gnomes are probably gone too :open_mouth:

i enjoyed them a lot in stv :frowning:

nope I have 2 lvl 60 and many alts still when I lvling my main I encounter many ally pvp players but when p2 come only 2 guild start to fight with horde all others flee for their lives when they see horde… why play at pvp server if you not gonna wpvp :roll_eyes:

Well i got some bad news for them.
Horde side got multiple pvp guilds, and are verry nice organiced.
They wont dominate annything, at most they can put up a good fight.

1 Like

yes there was pvp but it was ALWAYS horde majority just not as much as it is now lol

1 Like

it always amazes me how they all chose a pvp server with their pink glasses on. someone could see in retail how wpvp works out while doing the worldquests lol

the truth is on Bloodfang that horde have more 60s. the 55% ratio is completely wrong. i would say more 47-53 to horde last time i checked. We are still in the beginning of Classic so every ally is welcomed

Or maybe we just don’t want to play on a dead server?

well because mostly allys dont want pvp at shazzrah, thats the problem. even if they have more number at hillsbrad they still try to hide inside in with guards… what can hordes do about if they allys dont want to pvp at pvp server… if you make premade pvp grp, you can take horde pvp raids. Last night when I flying over burning stepps , I see 400+ allys marching BRM together, guess whats happens to them… They just run in and die 1 by 1…

i agree most of them dont really pvp much but im just saying it was never 50:50 thats all

1 Like

I sure hope so more than 10 alliance guilds moved to ES

If you cared about faction balance you would have transfered to diffrent servers instead all of you move to Earthshaker just so you can destroy the good faction balance and do exactly what horde on Flamelash are doing

well truth to be told I see 0 allys when I lvling with my main priest first week at STV and I was there 32 to 40 lvl… maybe they get lack behind the horde while lvling but server ratio was at start max 60 to 40 horde ally but now is % 70 to 30 horde ally…

i had the same thing, was ahead of the curve but saw about 3 allies total while lvling main, much more while lvling an alt but still it was obvious ratio was bad

also just on the subject of ratio, shazzrah is now 60;40 active lvl 60 players, i know someone ally side who runs census daily and i run it daily horde side for 2+ weeks, its been 61:39 for a while now, ppl say 90:10 etc (im guilty of it too) without realising how much that actually is…60:40 on shazzrah is 5k horde to 3.5k ally or so, its a huge difference even at 60:40, people exaggerate though no server is much worse than 60:40 its just they dont realise how bad 60:40 feels let alone 90:10 lol

edit: the fact that alot of those 40% dont want to pvp doesnt help also

1 Like

yea but its seems more than 60 to 40 to ppl cuz of many allys sitting at SW and IF doing nothing instead hordes are more active with gathering,farming and wpvp. Even my friend at ally mad about it, he say the same thing… nearly all of them staying at city and doing nothing, only getting out of the city for raids but lack of pvp skill like I say before, they form 400 man raid rush at BRM and die by panic and not knowing what to do :roll_eyes:

1 Like

horde are more active with gathering and farming because theres nearly 2k more of them, i find it super hard to believe ally are much worse than the braindead horde zergs i see on a daily basis, they barely have 1 braincell between them

Earthshaker had a horde majority before, a bunch of alliance transferred over and might have created a slight alliance majority, now the horde locust swarm is following because it’s becoming increasingly hard for their pvp raids to find any players to kill, probably creating a slight horde majority.