Road to epic mount

Afaik princess is imune to nature dmg so its a long stresing fight, but for sure doable, the question is, do you make 30-50g just from vendoring her loot? Or? How does that work

Thats pretty nice tho, might give it a try

what I found is that dungeons can give great gold. I woul recommend spamming strath UD and living, you get orbs, cloth potions and rep on top. As a shaman you can find grps pretty easy, make a decent tank friend you got yourself instant grps.

This. Ive got my mount + iā€™m back to 900g just by playing the game and running dungeons ive not been doing any special kind of farm just dungeons and vendoring everything ā€¦ can easy make 100g a day doing this.

1 Like

Do dungeons and farm your professions. I make quite a lot from herbalism. I go around picking up plaguebloom, mountain silversage, arthas tears etc and the occasional black lotus. Iā€™m also an alchemist and make 20g every other day from Arcanite transmute. Iā€™ve just dinged 60 last night and if my auctions are successful, Iā€™ll be up around 300g.

Indeed. I will spam strath and scholo until i get all my items and revered with argent dawn. This should get me atleast half way to my mount

Thanks for replies guy, looks like best method is no method at all

Just grind mobs and skin them.

• Kruegh, proud owner of epic mount.

Spec into healing with imp wf totem and spam dungeons with good group (that way you shouldnt have problem to find group). That works on all servers as its independant on economy, just pure gold and vendorizing drops.
On top of that you can get sellable stuff like boe set parts, flask recipes, strat living has shadow reflector plans and orbsā€¦ That depends on economy.

Do all of the above.

Use only fire :
Fire Horion + the Searing Totem it will take 11 mins to down her with kite. (I donā€™t remember if the Earthbind totem will work. )

The goblin itā€™s easier 2 mins to reach it and 2 mins to kill it.

A blue items itā€™s between 3g to 5g vendor price.

And today is the day that iā€™m getting epic mount. Iā€™m a measly 14g away from the 900g. Third time doing all the quests and easy guaranteed getting epic mount that way. I still have a few quests in EPL, havenā€™t touched Blasted Lands or Silithus, Scholomance or any Dire Maul quests too. Havenā€™t done any grinding whatsoever, unless you count questing as grinding.

Did you all those higher lvl zones at 60? For bonus g or you did them to level too? Also silithus has any quest out already?
Im at 300g right now, still need about 600 and thats just for the mount, but hey, i can live without it, and i havent done a lot yet so ill might be able to do it

I was farming for my bracers in Scholo, and after all the runs they dropped I had made 500~ gold. That took me 1 weekend, wasnā€™t really serious, or alot of hours.

GL OP.

Well you either have a lot of luck or scholo is realy a fortunate dungeon when ut comes to golds ( or mats whatever)

Thanks, you too in more gearing! :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve been leveling with a lot of turtles and doubling this up with skinning i make pretty good gold! Sat on 720g and I am close to level 53 right now, probably making 75-100g per level atm from turtles, itā€™s a bit slow but iā€™m in no rush for max level and iā€™d rather have the epic mount money before I hit 60, hopefully iā€™ll have the money by lvl 55!

Turtles op :smiley:
They are available at all level ranges and their trash loot has very high base value, not to mention Golden pearls you can get after level 40 , good choice, but I am not sure if I would be able to just kill them for days.

Indeed! had a few golden pearls which sell for a nice amount of gold, had 3-4 so far and highest I have sold 1 for is 12g i think, the rest about 6-7gā€¦
Had a few blue BOEs also, nothing too major except for that fire resist trinket i sold for 30g.
Tanaris has turtles lvl 42-43 & 48-50, currently aoe farming the 48-50 turtles at the southernmost beach, can pull 3-4 at a time - they have rubbish aggro range though so have to be a bit careful :smile:

Scholo, strath ud and brd are the best dungeon for vendor trash and passiv gold making imo. Alot of boss drops arent needed by anyone, so with a little luck you get quite some stuff to vendor. Add some grey items and you got some decent earnings. I am 60 for a week now and made about 500g only by doing dungeons and some related quests.

So far ive been farming only brd, not whole usualy just arena anger golem, but i realy dont think it is was super gold efective so far, i should hit 60 next week, at least i hope to, so will see

I donā€™t even bother as I ma making 400g per day, I am good with gold. Itā€™s all about benjamins baby:)