Road to epic mount

How do you make 400g per day?

Only 400, lol.
I do 800 easy.

I am still leveling;-)

Wjen i hit 60 i should prollly make 1000g without probs.

Thanks everyone to tell me they got or make enough money, im looking for way how to reach it, not looking for rich people.

But cg to you all who got their mount using whatever way u dont tell, because thats the main point of topic

Seeing as you’re on Golemagg and behind the levelling cruve (no offense intended, just stating facts), it is likely that camping for BoE money-making recipes like the Qia vendor in Winterspring, or the Crusader enchant formula in WPL, or even +100 Mana Chest Enchant from Tyr’s Hand are out of the picture by now and somewhat unrealistic… although you could try them.

What I did was farm Felcloth and Dark Runes from the Satyrs in Felwood because it was a synergistic way of making money for me: I am a warlock, needed 300 tailoring for Robe of the Void anyway, and I also got all the Felcloth patterns from dungeon drops (but they could’ve been bought on the AH cheap atm) – so I converted those Felcloth + Runes + Runecloth (also drops from Satyrs) into the BiS warlock shoulder item and sold those on the AH for 30g, of which that was 90% profit, most of the time.

It’s a very casual low-risk farm, with almost no competition elements, which secured me 150g per day. Nothing fancy, just consistent. I got my 100% speed mount way before Dire Maul was even launched.

Perhaps you too can look at which crafting professions you got and see if you can make any BiS items, then farm & craft those, and sell them for a profit.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.