Roast the Poster above you >:3 đŸ”„ #1

You sacrificed everything, even the ability to roast

2 Likes

While you sacrificed fashion sense, no wonder you keep that face hidden. Fancy replacement for a paper bag.

2 Likes

It’s amazing what will happen, if you feed a kodo enough blueberries and laxatives at the same time.

5 Likes

You share three things with Garrosh. Your race, your tattoos and the look that screams “I have severe daddy issues”.

4 Likes

Gonna have to watch my steps next time I’m in Orgrimmar, wouldn’t want to step into slim-
 Oh, it was just a goblin.

2 Likes

All beware, Skeletor in a mish-mashed getup
 And a torch! Or don’t, if you feel like it
!

I didn’t know that they implemented Fury Fetus to be playable in the game!

1 Like

Your thread is about as interesting as your mog.

1 Like

Your hat is worse than hers.

3 Likes

You are
 a Human!!! :nauseated_face:

1 Like

I thought it was just Stormwind suffering a rodent problem, looks like Orgrimmar suffers from it too.

I thought the Lich King had recruitment standards, then I saw you. Was the Lich king trying to meet a quota when he made you or something?

1 Like

I thought you had that hood to appear less ugly, but then I saw the rest of your armor.

1 Like

For a while I thought Blizzard knew what they were doing.

But then they released the Void Elves.

And then you were dumb enough to roll one

2 Likes

I don’t know what’s sadder
 you calling yourself “Dogofwar” or the fact that you went as far as using an accent to be able to use that horrible name.

5 Likes

I don’t know what humors me more, all you elves being indistinguishable or you calling yourself “Coldsháde” while being a :fire: mage.

2 Likes

A genuine argument for post-natal abortions.

3 Likes

Try to hold your two hander in a practical way in a fight buddy. :wink:

If your going to run around on all 4’s, at least have the decency to wash your hands afterwards.
Personal hygiene, on a basic level, shouldn’t have left you when you changed from human to dog. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Your profile is hidden, but even from here I can smell the sheer lack of gold you have on your body.

Imagine calling your kind opulent and sophisticated when you are not absolutely covered in GOLD.

3 Likes