Roleplay Initiative - Suggestion Index and Wishlist

More civilian and casual clothing like the examples above would be great. Nothing wrong with adding some casualwear inbetween all the fancy armors.

3 Likes

Oh those look great, love the beanie.
I agree with the casualwear suggestion, would be nice to have some outfits like that usable by everyone regardless of armor class.

2 Likes

Update:
Rewrote the suggestion about added moderation and added it to the main post.
Felt it necessary to include a segment to wish for a better and faster way to deal with offending players in regards to breaking of ToS, including sexual harassment and predatory behaviour ingame and illegal activities such as playing as underage characters and putting them in sexual scenarios.

While it’s only a handful of people, it’s still extremely offputting, dangerous behaviour and gives the rp community, their servers and the game overall a bad reputation and it shouldn’t be allowed to continue in any way, shape or form.
Seemingly it has become more frequent as of late or more of it gets exposed lately and I know of multiple examples where this happened and it’s done serious harm to the mental health and wellbeing of players.

All the best to those who were exposed to this against their will and hopefully we can make WoW a little safer moving forward.

11 Likes

There really needs to be more done in that regard cause you can report but people are still around despite doing some really messed up things.

4 Likes

Pretty important part, first and foremost rp relies on social interaction so there have to be some checks in place that people dont take advantage of that.
That also means removing people that cause issues like that so everyone else can have a better time.

2 Likes

You know what I want, like, specifically when it comes to transmog? Hoods. Cosmetic hoods wearable by all armour classes. Same with eyepatches. My priest recently lost one eye and the fact I can’t slap an eyepatch on her saddens me greatly. :flushed:

And don’t even get me started on the subject of backpacks. PCs are adventurers and we have a choice of only a few proper backpacks. There should be tiers of backpacks with increasingly bigger/more cluttered models. Profession-themed backpacks. Medical backpacks. Army backpacks. Backpacks.

6 Likes

Agreed, especially cloth not being able to wear certain items due to not being able to equip other armor classes is really restrictive. Also since you can’t choose your eyecolor individually, often times the blind eye option is actually on the other eye and wouldnt even be covered by eyepatches.

Also a fun addition. Something with a dangling frying pan and spicerack for cooking, a archeology pack with a spade and chisel, basic adventuring things with a bedroll 
 a few things like that.
The backpacks of Guild wars 2 would come to mind.

5 Likes

Solid choice, important to talk about it even if it’s not pleasant.

2 Likes

There should be more things in the ‘cosmetic’ category for everyone. Some basic wear that everyone has access to. Including things like eyepatches ^^

4 Likes

Something I would like is the ability to set up camp somewhere. It could be a toy or even an unlockable ability where we could have a small campfire, bedrolls and a tent to mean that the characters have settled down for the night.

5 Likes

More things to add to the fireplace yeap. Campsite stuff ^^

3 Likes

Seeing the framework for it already exist it should be possible to add more stuff like that without to much of an issue I reckon.

3 Likes

^ More variety like that would be good.

1 Like

More cozy campfire stuff makes for nice rp ^^

1 Like

Also coming back to this, still a absolutely useful addition, even if it may seem small.

2 Likes

I have recently been using the photography skill in Sims4, which allows a player to take photos of in game locations and their Sims chars. These photos go into the inventory and can be sized, framed and used to decorate homes or sell as artworks. (They look really good btw).

Would something like this be of use for rp ?

Off the top of my head, I am thinking maybe wanted posters, photos for a player album/diary, or decoration.

Can anyone think of anything else ?

6 Likes

Oh that would be phenomenal, amazing suggestion. Would work both as suggested for wanted posters, flyers and such as well as potentially in the future for housing decoration you could place.

3 Likes

That’s a great one , agreed

2 Likes

Yeah this is fun! Together with the other book and letter idea you could do a lot to create your own narrative / find your own way to get information across in a more interactive way.

3 Likes

Added the suggestion to the main post. Cheers again for joining the discussion ^^

3 Likes