[PCU] Ronin - Pandaren Volunteer Force [H] 🐼

https://tinyurl.com/roninsheet

^^^^ Please follow this link for some high energy info about the guild!

Hello guildless Pandaren rpers and also fans of Pandaren who also shoulder the monstrous burden of playing the mighty Horde faction!

Ronin is still alive and still looking to recruit more Horde-side Pandaren who want to have a hub of fellow Pands to create and participate in events with.

Click the link above for more info presented in a high effort format.

If you’re interested in making a Pandaren for Ronin, or placing an existing Pandaren into Ronin, please message any of our members in game! Many have the power to enlist new members.

This post made by trust level 2 gang

38 Likes

5 Likes

You’re the real MVP

1 Like

this is very good

Kind of you! Ronin are quite a nice bunch! Loved all interactions i had with them, even few! Recommended for some Pandaren RP!

I bring panda-monium!!!

You are taking a great risk by staying behind, Chyou’ka…

May it pay off.

Hate gazing at your own navel and bored of excessive morality?

Become a fearless Huojin & Ronin-er today!

(I’ve only been a member for a few scant weeks but Ronin is a lovely, friendly guild - become a new friend today!)

3 Likes

This looks neat. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Root of All Evil

Chyou-ka found herself humbled at the number of her kin who had turned out in response to her call for aid. More than she had seen before. Even if only seven, including herself, she was glad to know her initiative hadn’t faded from the minds of her brothers and sisters.

On the eighth drum of the evening, they rode from Orgrimmar and set course for Ashenvale. The lumbering operations had slowed down in the area after labourers went missing, and a subsequent scouting party also did. A sickness spread through the woods, red, pulsating vines choking the trees. The forest was dying to this infection, and it didn’t take much for the Ronin to connect the dots.

Following a series of clues through a forest thick with the stench of rot, the group eventually came across a barrow den, its tunnels caked in the corrupting vines. They learned from the tormented remains of a night elf “survivor”, being consumed by these vines, that some unknown trickster had promised to help them defeat the Horde. Desperate for victory, they opened up their hearts to the being, and found those hearts being used as a battery to bring about the demise of the forest they swore to protect, consuming the life of all things its endless vines ensnared.

After a long and deadly pursuit through the maze of corrupted roots, the Pandaren finally found the heart and destroyed it after much struggle, destroying the vines devouring the forest along with it.

Though the woods were saved to be warred over another day, the unknown being which brought about this corruption still went free. The Ronin would remain on alert, ready to pursue and end it once and for all.

Big thanks to the very muscular and cool group of Pandaren who came along tonight! It’s given me a lot of optimism for events going forward!

7 Likes

Such a nice and diverse group of folk! Really feels great to see so many colorful pandaren working together, just like they ought to be! Y’all were so chill it made everything that much better.
Can’t wait to see who else joins up for the antics.

2 Likes

A slight change of mentality

As the ronin have grown and earned themselves new recruits, one thing has been a constant. Each new warrior bearing its cloth has stood in support of the Horde, equal to if not greater than their support for their homeland.

As a result, Ronin will ‘rebrand’ and dedicate itself to being a band of Huojin volunteers who openly put the interests of the Horde as a priority, training for missions the rank and file grunt cannot go for, acting without hesitation as long as these tasks do not clash with the interests of protecting the homeland.

As a recognised tactician of the Horde, Chyou-ka will take on the responsibility of ensuring the volunteers and dedicated fighters among the Huojin are given the resources and training they need to carry out the tasks assigned.

7 Likes

Give these guys a shot, they seem like a great bunch OOC and recently giving a new work over on their theme, this is probably the best time to join a pandaren guild : )

1 Like

Join Ronin, or remain a nameless pandaren on the streets!

1 Like

We’ll be bopping in Pandaria soon! Have been getting lots of new members lately, so I hope to meet a couple fresh faces. Can’t go wrong with Huojin!

We also appear to be one of the few races the main story doesn’t care about, which means our glorious leader Ji Firepaw is safe. For the time being.

7 Likes

Nice to see there is a horde alternative for pandaren out there. Hopefully once I’ve managed to get my pandaren setup, I might bump into you guys. Out of interest though. What kind of mounts do you guys use as pandaren? My male pandaren looks a bit out of place with most of them. Probably the crane is the only one that looks relatively normal.

I’d say pandaren look the most natural on mounts related to their race.

However, I believe any mount is acceptable as long as your character has story for riding [insert mount here].

2 Likes

I generally see folks using either a crane, like you said, or a turtle or yak. Lots of yaks.
There’s also the shado-pan tigers, or any other cat mount you could get your hand on that’s totally within the realm of experience for ‘standard’ pandaren. But really, it’s whatever you like.

2 Likes

I’ve been in this guild for about 2 months and I have really enjoyed my time here. Great concept, great characters, and everyone in the guild is extremely pleasant to talk to OOC

If you play a Pandaren hordeside, I’d highly recommend joining!

4 Likes

Bear. Force. One!

1 Like

This sounds very, very bear-ased.