[RP PVP] Theatres of War: Ports in the Storm

i was just hiring an rbg unit with full High Warlord to hunt them down and kill them ic tbqh, but i suppose theon’s apology has saved them

6 Likes

We had a great time.

1 Like

The smell of feet drive him crazy…

5 Likes

Truly enjoyable indeed, without a doubt. Shoutout to the Alliance that did NOT flee during battle :wink:

3 Likes

Great campaign from the EPL side, had a lot of fun occasionally going a bit crazy with a roaming sniper squad :crazy_face:

10/10 would fight on top of a barn again :bow_and_arrow:

8 Likes

Had a great first campaign, died probably more than 30 times but found it huge fun regardless, just respawned at got stuck right back in. Will remember to level next time though :smiley:

4 Likes

Though when I did die, it was almost always to Avenging Light, which I thought was banned but I may have missed something.

1 Like

Imagine instead of whining on the forums about Lawson (and 3 others) but going in prepared and face him with party hats, decoration and birthday chants…

4 Likes

nobody:

Alexstasia’s dream:

1 Like

Shoutout to Morsteth for defeating the prot spec scumbags

14 Likes

In my defence… I play arms, but gotta love a JoJo reference <3

2 Likes

Fury dominates, as usual. The only real spec in the game tbqh.

2 Likes

Isn’t fire mage the only spec in the game? :thinking:

5 Likes

I’m very glad to see that the replacement campaign went smoothly. Thank you again for hosting it - even if I wasn’t able to attend.

2 Likes

:nauseated_face:
:fire:
:face_vomiting:

How DARE you insult my beloved spec?! :rage:

3 Likes

But you’re COLDshade… More seem frosty to me :3

3 Likes

If your beloved spec is that monstrosity, I hope they don’t change

8.2 spoiler (?) / view at your own risk

Azshara’s encounter. No ability used twice, gl : - )

What? How does this encounter even work?

Daft sods aside I had a heck of a lot of fun! Even in the Ghostlands side, which did have some troubles but I reckon we managed to work it enough to get some really compelling situations and glorious smacktalk going.
That pitiful unrestricted last stand in the middle of the scar was a particular highlight.

I am leaving this campaign happy, anyway.
With love,
Venoma. :wink: