[🐼 - RP] Ronin, Pandaren Fighting Force

The World is torn further apart by the horrors of war. The Alliance and Horde battle for global domination, believing in an eternity of peace for the victors. They have grown too focused on one another, blind to the damage they deal upon the world in the quest for peace and the dangers that rise unseen, waiting in the shadows to strike with devastating results.

Such dangers cannot be left unchecked, nor can the injustices of global warfare. Every battle is host to countless atrocities. It falls to those who can travel any border and see all with a mind of clarity to ensure that there is still a world worth living in after the wars are over, whatever must be done to guarantee it.

What is this?
Ronin is a Pandaren guild that puts emphasis on content creation, not just for fellow members but for the community as a whole. Themes may revolve around the third party threats and their ultimate destruction, or picking up the pieces along the trails of destruction that the Horde and Alliance carve throughout Azeroth.

The Ronin is a warrior without a master, and so alone, will be able to lend their arms to any battle, faction-related or not that they believe is a sound choice. However, when united behind one cause can lend their strength to it with greater effect.

‘The black tabard we wear symbolises our independence. We follow no masters, no gods, chiefs or kings. We choose our place, and cast our shadow where we see the light.’

Why?
Ronin was created as an opportunity to give Pandaren Hordeside a place to be, while allowing people to take a chance to make one knowing a guild will be there for them.

Pandaren rp is already a struggling category in the community. This is yet another effort to try and bring it to a fuller potential.

Neutral or not, the tag of Ronin allows the player to choose where they’d like to be inbetween events. With the liberty to pick and choose battles, casual restrictions on the player are loosened. Freedom is something any Pandaren can agree is vital.

‘We have no leader. We are equals, and we will call upon one another when it is time to act in the name of all that is good on Azeroth.’

How can I get in on this?
If you are interested in making a Pandaren or have a Pandaren that can join this guild, feel free to whisper me in-game as Cheaoka, write me a mail or contact me on Discord at chookwat#1111

I am running a strictly Horde vs Alliance campaign early into the next month, which you can find at:

After this, my efforts will be going towards content creation for Ronin.

Thank you for reading!

24 Likes

epic chookwat

3 Likes

Honorable cause, my dear friend!

HUZZAH!

Chyou-ka is excellent people. Best of luck getting everything off the ground : )

4 Likes

I’ve been reading Pandaren lore and some guild concepts. This one has me curious, best of luck.

I’ll make a call but also it’s chook and it’s every pandarens right to join this guild. Service guarantees citizenship.

2 Likes

Ooooooh, this does sound rather unique.

Join Champion Chyou’ka’s guild and gain (1) respect token from Bearan Earthshatter.

2 Likes

Hee hee hee!

3 Likes

Don’t laugh at me, you Void-addled wretch.

/gets really really angry and starts windmill slapping atahalni’s face

2 Likes

Intrigue!!

Though I will be inactive for the next week until the 20th, I will be beginning to create events for Ronin and other intrigued Pandaren shortly after that!

Watch this space.

7 Likes

Based and pandapilled

2 Likes

Chook is the real High Warlord. o7

1 Like

Heck yes in ten characters. Also red panda or get out.

W o w racist against us blacks much??

3 Likes

Yeah until Chieun rejoins the RIGHT faction it seems she’s going to be lower caste.

1 Like

You sure convinced me

2 Likes

https
://i.gyazo.com/7ab54885c00387d4aa84c3eb7a032ecf.png

Reminder.

Grey > black/red