[RP] The Roleplay Guild List.

The Illidari

Who to contact: Meltheriel

Short description: A very new and currently very small (just me atm) RP guild representing Lord Illidan's Illidari forces on the Horde-side of Sha'glade Cartel. Also hope to incorporate cross faction RP with Night Elf Demon Hunters as well at some point in the future. Perhaps with an Alliance side Illidari guild if such a thing ever comes to be in the future.

Restrictions: Demon Hunters ONLY for the time being.

Requirements: TRP or MRP installed along with a fairly decent grasp of what Illidari lore is available and an understanding of what the Demon Hunter class entails
1 Like
The Felbane Aegis

Who to contact: Hopebringer-Moonglade, any other member if I'm offline.
Short description: Defending Azeroth through technology, knowledge and Trifold Hope: Strength, Wisdom, Unity. Punching a lot of demons, also digging for artifacts.
Recruitment: http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/13123848689
Restrictions/Requirements: TRP3 required.
Shadow Fang Clan
Who to contact: Skullrippa
Short description: The Shadow Fang Clan is an Orcish RP guild for those Orcs of the more boisterous persuasion. We drink, we fight, and we fight drunk. Our traditions are brutal and, sometimes, deadly. We want only the strong, and only the strongest among those rise to lead.
Recruitment: <none yet>
Restrictions/Requirements: Preferably Orc Warriors with an aggressive temperament, but if you think your puny Elf priest can handle life among savages then, by all means, apply.
Other Info: We'll be looking to hold events to bring the larger RP community together be that as friends or enemies, Horde or Alliance. We'll be starting with trying to host regular keggers, fight clubs, and eventually try to create plots that involve the whole community.
Broken Shadows - Horde

Who to contact: Ryxernath(IC Name = Noviestra Rosevale)
Short description: Gather power and wealth by nearly any means necessary.

Restrictions/Requirements: Tolerance towards darker-minded characters, Demons, thieves, assassins, warlocks and such.
Other Info: New-ish guild, relaxed environment. Still a small group, but hoping to grow.
Thunder Wolf Clan
[Horde]

Who to contact: Kazgar, Vhalkan, Gorakk, Raginbull

Short description: An old guild focusing on Role-play and Social Interaction and open to everyone who wishes to enjoy and enhance their experience of the game. We are reforming from a hiatus since WoLK and are now recruiting and hope to reconnect with old friends and meet many new ones.

The Thunder Wolf Clan is to be composed of many able and skilled individuals, from solo operators and Lone Wolves to experts in Battlefield tactics and those who dare to else the deepest places of Azeroth to test their skill. All must share only one common goal - to strike at the enemies of those who dare defy the will of the Warchief, and who threaten the survival of the Horde.

Recruitment: [forum post link tbc]

Restrictions: We have no racial or class restrictions and welcome all into our ranks. All we ask is that you be a mature, social gamer.

Class/Level Requirements: We currently have no restrictions on level or requirements and welcome all, new to RP or otherwise.
Crimson Sun Brigade

Who to contact: Koranith
Short description: Neutral paramilitary group that protects Azeroth. We are also available to hire for missions when applicable.
Recruitment: Not actively but we are open to new members
Website: http://s4.zetaboards.com/Crimson_Sun_Brigade/index/
Restrictions/Requirements: Must be neutral.
Other Info: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614743836#1
Who to contact: Dermin-Moonglade, Exaura-Moonglade, Vauxhill-Moonglade

Short description: A small investigative guild that focuses on high immersion roleplay and personal plot development.

Restrictions/Requirements: Interview on application.

Other Info: Forsaken led group, though we welcome all races and classes. We also have a group of Blood Knights and Demon Hunters who have their own regular events, plotlines and interactions.
Greetings from the coven, we have some new changes and fixes with our guild but are still active,

the people you can contact now days in the guild for information is me, Gravkra-Moonglade. Evelýnn-Moonglade . We are having a meeting this saturday to sort the leadership of the guild again soo i will repost some info then for the coven ^^.

Hope people find us intresting and cya in wow!
The Coven

Who to contact: Evelýnn-Moonglade or Gravkra-Moonglade

Short description: The Coven is a mostly magic based guild. We are authortized to research and search for magical artifacts by the Undercity. We have both warlocks and shadow priests, though this does not mean we are trying to be evil. Anyone can join, you don't need to be forsaken or a warlock. (don't need to have magic either)

Recruitment: By poking or leave us a letter in our mailbox in game. Do also visit this link:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17610280903#post-8

Restrictions/Requirements: None of so to speak of. Just don't be a jackass OOC.

Other Info: We mostly have Rp event on Saturdays. But strife to have social Rp other days and encourage people to seek Rp from other groups as well.
UPDATE: The Newblood is now disbanded due to member inactivity :/
What would you ask of death? We are updating this thread with some science.

Royal Apothecary Society
Who to contact: Morguewright-SteamwheedleCartel, Sorrowglade-SteamwheedleCartel, Aranault-SteamwheedleCartel

Short description: "The Royal Apothecary Society (abbreviated R.A.S.) is an alchemical society based in the Apothecarium in Undercity." - taken from Wowpedia.
The guild was created to have the organization's title under the names of characters with associations to the Society. Casual, mostly self-reliant RP, but we are open for cross-guild interactions.

Restrictions/Requirements: You don't have to be undead, but your allegiance to the Forsaken is mandatory (unless your character is a test subje- I mean a volunteer).

Other Info: As stated earlier, the guild exists mostly for the sake of its title under your name. Outside of partaking in occasional server-wide gatherings or casual RP, there are no plans for guild events at this moment. Thus, we are very alt friendly, since most may want their main character in a larger guild!
I would like to update the information for:

The Mithril Guard

Who to contact: Finna-Moonglade
Short description: The Mithril Guard is one of the oldest guilds of Moonglade (started 2005). After a period of lesser activity we're in need of more people! We're a dwarven only RP guild, a good place for dwarves to stay and serving as militia when needed.
Recruitment: Looking for more dwarves, every dwarven character is welcome!
Restrictions/Requirements: No strict ones except the normal RP ones: Don't talk ooc in /say or /yell and behave yourself. You're wearing our guildtag.
Other Info: Rifles blow an' axes swing, we be Guards o'Forge an' King! Marchin' on an' marchin' free, Tha Mithril Guard is who we be!
The forum is about to be upgraded, and apparently only active threads will be included in the transfer. So I'm giving this a bit of a bump.

I'll also do another check to see if all the guilds are still active. Especially Alliance, as I have less sight on that side. I'll update this post once that is done.

We lost our sticky, how do I request to get it back again?

I missed the window for getting threads transferred, but I’ve recreated the CSB thread. We’re still around, despite the new forum shenanigans!

Could you add this to the list please?

Wayward Vagrants
Who to contact: Zycorax-Moonglade/Argent Dawn, Zhiria-Moonglade, Aiyvah-Moonglade
Short description: A group of mercenaries from all kinds of backgrounds, who takes on a wide variety of jobs. Will do almost anything, as long as the price is right and it isn’t damaging the Horde.
Recruitment: [H-RP] Wayward Vagrants are hiring
Restrictions/Requirements: Behaving yourself OOC. MRP/TRP3 is highly recommended and DiceMaster might be used in future events.

Would also be nice if the mods could add some glue to this thread.

1 Like

The Botany Band is a roleplay guild with focus on adventurous study of plantlife. We assemble for Green Gatherings every Night of the Moon (Mondays at 20:00 CET) in the greenhouse at the Magus Commerce Exchange in Dalaran (Broken Isles). We have three types of Green Gatherings:

1. Herbal Hangouts are lectures within the greenhouse where adventurers of both factions are welcome.
  2. Leafy Lectures are lectures with eccentric excursions where all adventurers of the Alliance are welcome.
  3. Botanical Battles are secret skirmish missions exclusive to botanists of the band.

Led by Kuhuine Tenderstride we welcome every friendly adventurer with a green thumb! :herb:

7 Likes

Guess we have to keep this thing active now, better do so then.

1 Like

Burning Crow
Who to contact: Lockár (Retesh) on Argent-dawn

Short description: The order is allegedly dabbeling in dark arts, magics shunned and covered away. Tho they might be hard to find, strangers who stumble upon them rarely say bad things about them, perhaps they are cursed and don´t know better? Casual, mostly self-reliant RP, but we strive just as much towards cross-guild relations.

Restrictions/Requirements:
Warlocks, Dark spellcasters, DK, Illidari, Necromancers.
If you wish to learn more and more, if you wish to get together with other warlocks and spellcasters then you´ll fit in fine.

Other Info:
Your character must be at least level 40 to join IC. OOC membership is open from level 20.
With the above in mind, you should contact a recruiting officer (councilmember) OOC to discuss your application. It is important that you do this; we want to make sure we’re the right place for you, but also the right character for us.

Blockquote Hey, is your guild idea still active?