>>>RULING: Revealing the position of same-faction players, to opposite faction

So OP, have you made a ticket about this and what reply did you get?

I got the usual ā€œthanks for reporting, will look into itā€ non-answer

h t t p s colon slash slash meowcollusion dot com slash discord-leak theres the discord logs if youā€™ve not already seen. Fun reading.

These discord chat logs that you are linking are sadly confirming all the misbehaviour.

Do you have similar in-game chat capture screens that can be used?

1 Like

I havenā€™t personally as iā€™ve had my feet up whilst they farmed all the war effort for us.

BTW proof we was right to stop the war effort is in the logs. They fully intended to prevent anyone else getting one. But couldnā€™t as the war effort wasnā€™t getting done. Our inaction allowed guilds to get the mounts. But not just our inaction but all the guilds going for a mount pretty much didnā€™t rush the war effort until they were done I would guess.

(https : // ibb . co / ZBX1RN7)

Handy that we have the discord logs now then

Blizzard doesnt accept such thing as evidence because it is easy to manipulate.

They wouldnt even look at my stream video when i tried to report something.

Simply show in-game liveā€¦ in front of the GM eyes, what is happening.

Thats the thing, by watching it, you can be ā€œpretty sureā€ that there is something going on.
ā€œPretty sureā€ is not good enough to ban people, or know who is the players doing something wrong, innocent players who just enjoy to kill the opposing faction could be wrongfully banned in the mix of people colluding.

When that is said. Blizzard pretty much said that they dont mind collusion, and its pretty obvious that they dont, when they make a statement warning people who attempted to grief the colluders in moonglade by dying to empower the boss.

1 Like

They can watch and read the player describing / confessing what he is doing in chat /w

Colluding is a vague term that can include a lot of different things. In this post I am referring to the ā€œrevealing of a player position to opposite factionā€ to get that player killed repeatedly in a loop.

The conclusion is yes, it is against the rules.

After all, there is no ruling needed, since we already have the rules written in English, and we read them.

This behaviour is in breach of those rules.

End of the story.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.