Russian girl šŸ‘±šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Youā€™re telling me vegans are to blame that we donā€™t yet have lovely Mad Max landscapeā€¦
https://loginportal.funnyjunk.com/comments/Its+like+they+dont+wanna+be+put+in+boxes+because+_c2e713bd58f9b33d0fc57373c85464ef.png

1 Like

yes! :frowning: /10char

1 Like

Hmm.
Then itā€™s my moral duty to buy a bunch of car batteries and set them on fire!

3 Likes

As pointed out it was restored because the edited post is not breaking the ToS. Also basing your ā€œwinā€ on the mods actions? Oh boy, you must be new here. Its widely known, and we can back it up, that the mods do an utmost horrible job and their actions are quite frequently revoked by other GMs.

3 Likes

I mean, to be fair, the whole premise and presentation of the 1st post comes across as being new on the forums, and as something that was made by someone whoā€™s used to the culture on more mainstream social media platforms.

And some of the stuff on the thread was pretty vile, so being a bit ā€œha ha get rektā€ about it isnā€™t something Iā€™d worry too much about either, even if the actual, justifiable reason for the flag wasnā€™t directly related to it.

What new player with 17k achievements?

New to the forums and itā€™s culture, not necessarily to the game.

1 Like

Why? Why do people believe stuff like that?
And who cares?

And now for something completely different.

1 Like

Literally nobody can tell your IRL gender or sex while in World of Warcraft. Thatā€™s one of the interesting quirks of MMORPGā€™s - you get to play out the combination of your mind and another body.

So embrace it. We donā€™t need to know. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It doesnā€™t matter if the post was edited or not, if it has been reported before any edit it will be treated as such.

Youre implying the mods do their jobs correctly. Which we all know they dont. I mean linking to an onlyfans account through instagram is well ye go figure.

2 Likes

Blizzard canā€™t afford mods, you have a bot that responds to spamreport, not saying this post shouldnā€™t be allowed

Oh no, they donā€™t. Iā€™m not a fan of the quality of moderation here.

But when you edit your post, you can see that little warning about if it was reported prior to that. It also happened to me once.

Im fully aware of the ā€œwarningsā€ one receives and that mods can access your edit history. But again it requires a mod to do his job. And we have plenty of examples of that not being the case.

In this case a mod didnt even bother to check the edit history or the thread as otherwise he would have suspended the OP in the very least while keeping the edited message intact.

Hey, I donā€™t do much in game (mostly mount and transmog hunting), but if you want to chat or whatever then Iā€™ll send a friend add (username Chiana.)

I have a bad feeling this will attract alot of perverts, lets hope not you sound like a nice person. Hope you find some decent people to play with

It took around 180 replies, but finally OP achieved the original goal of the thread.

Baiting both sides of the debate.

1 Like

The thread is an obvious troll.

The game must be really boring.

Word asdfgasasf

Troll posts are out of control, but it has nothing to do with the game.

These people werenā€™t playing the game before and they most certainly not playing it now.