Russian girl 👱🏻‍♀️

WoW is a game and no one cares about your sexuality. Your private life is yours to handle. So please just play the game and have fun. People dont play games to discusse stuff like this. So delete and do this the right way instead!

2 Likes

This is something that people only say if they are uncomfortable with that one specific IRL issue.

Here’s you talking about IRL issues in the game which you personally care about, in which case for some reason it is fine?

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and a staff member opted to restore it.
1:0 haters :smirk:

6 Likes

I bet the Russian forums wouldn’t have known unless you told them.

Reminds me of a Joke, How can you tell someone is a vegan on the forums. Don’t worry they’ll tell you every 5 minutes.

6 Likes

this is funny because I know a couple of vegans on the forum, but I can’t recall them mentioning it here. The last time a regular told me they’re vegan, was after I asked them if they ever tried Zebra - which tbf is a valid situation to reply “No because I’m vegan” to.

I am a vegetarian since 14 years old, what are the problems? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

That’s kind of normal, non-vegans don’t feel a need to announce that they eat meat.

3 Likes

So many people tell you all the time, like it’s something they are proud of, like their kids first word.

That joke about something else when I first heard it. But I won’t use that version as the LGBQ+ and SJW people will report me.

1 Like

I eat meat, and i use toilet paper, i wash my hands, and i take showers, and i use socks and shoes, also cloths, i have teeths, i brush my teeths, also i got alot of hair on my head, hmm what more ppl should i tell the world, yea i like candy, also i like pizza,burgers,kebab. yea and i some times fart, some times my farts smell bad ;D. i ran out of useless info to tell the world

4 Likes

Arguably they can be proud of it. They are helping the environment a lot, which is one of humanity’s current largest issues. A porsche-driving vegetarian causes less co2 emissions than an onmivore riding a bicycle.

That said, I acknowledge that a vegetarian lifestyle is morally superior - however I refuse to stop eating meat because I like it too much.

2 Likes

Your post broke TOS and it was flagged. You edited it and it no longer breaks the TOS so it was reinstated. None of this has to do anything with haters.

4 Likes

A lot of the Vegan things people use are far more Carbon positive than meat options.

I would like to see the figures on that, do you have them? Oh and CO2 is not the only greenhouse gas, and it’s actually not the worst by far.

1 Like

i thought im the only one not british here

1 Like

Anyone can feel proud over anything. That doesn’t change the fact that announcing it to total strangers most of the time is cringy.

4 Likes

I apologize - I had wrong figures in mind (it’s been 5 years). The porsche does more - two vegans in a prius however, don’t

Here’s the original publication:

Also OP has asked me to confirm that she PMd me on Twitter - so, not a fake actually.

2 Likes

The Prius is far more Carbon positive to produce and when it’s life is over, compared to an equivalent petrol car and far more energy is needed to scrap it safely.

It’s the big secret of electric cars no one talks about. Like the petrol vs Diesel argument.

3 Likes

I dont eat meat and I laughed at joke cause its so true xd

Emmm you are talking about veganism while the article is about paleo-diet which is to my knowledge consist of eating meat as well. I’m confused af :smiley:

Your reply isn’t data.

The carbon impact of battery production currently depends a lot on the power source during production. Nobody really knows right now - lots of studies contradicting each other.

This doesn’t really matter much here. The prius has been calculated on 3.7 l /100 km though. You could use a Diesel car instead and achieve similar emissions - making the publication valid again.

Don’t get me wrong. I eat meat, I have a sporty car, I have two motorcycles. I’m simply acknowleging the environmental benefit of a vegan diet.

It compares the two

1 Like