San'layn not a race confirmed? I want an apology :)

The beginning of the words is ALMSIVI.

1 Like

The Chimers? That’s me.

1 Like

The real reason you can’t invade Australia is because it doesn’t exist. Australia is not real. It’s a hoax, made for us to believe that Britain moved over their criminals to someplace. In reality, all these criminals were loaded off the ships into the waters, drowning before they could see land ever again. It’s a coverup for one of the greatest mass murders in history, made by one of the most prominent empires.

Australia does not exist. All things you call “proof” are actually well fabricated lies and documents made by the leading governments of the world. Your Australian friends? They’re all actors and computer generated personas, part of the plot to trick the world.

If you think you’ve ever been to Australia, you’re terribly wrong. The plane pilots are all in on this, and have in all actuality only flown you to islands close nearby – or in some cases, parts of South America, where they have cleared space and hired actors to act out as real Australians.

Australia is one of the biggest hoaxes ever created, and you have all been tricked. Join the movement today, and make it known that they have been deceived. Make it known, that this has all just been a cover-up. The things these “Australian” says to be doing, all these swear words and actions based on alcoholism, MDMA and bad decisions, are all ways to distract you from the ugly truth that is one of the greatest genocides in history. 162,000 people was said to have been transported to this imaginary land during a mere 80 years, and they are all long dead by now. They never reached that promised land.

5 Likes

Ah :poop: , here we go again.

1 Like

The trout population will thrive on this sacrifice.

1 Like

was wondering how long will it take for this nonsense to reappear after the hero talent reveal

No no no, that’s what I was saying. The other side (which was basically everybody else, as there was literally no person on my side) claimed that I can’t be a Darkfallen in the Horde/Forsaken/Alliance, because they are the San’layn, which means they are forever doomed to be uncontrolled bloodthirsty killing machines with no exception. My objections that San’layn is merely your affiliation and your choice of who to serve and your race is a vampiric Darkfallen which doesn’t limit you were met with laughter and bullying.

Now Blizzard are expanding the story by allowing even the San’layn powers to do some good. And regular Darkfallen should’ve stopped being a tabboo a long time ago, but these forum people are stuck in 2008 or smth

A person who is pragmatic is concerned more with matters of fact than with what could or should be. A pragmatic person’s realm is results and consequences. If that’s where your focus is, you may want to apply the word to yourself.

Thinking pragmatically means making decisions based on available evidence towards applied outcomes. A pragmatic thinker is guided by practical considerations, what is immediately and realistically understandable or implementable.

A pragmatic person knows that traffic can be unpredictable, so they leave early when headed to the airport. A pragmatic person knows that it can rain a lot in Edinburgh, so they always bring an umbrella when traveling there.

The opposite of pragmatism is idealism. While there are many philosophical definitions of idealism, it is fundamentally believing in or pursuing some perfect vision or belief. Idealism is the pursuit of one’s ideals, without regard to practical ends.

1 Like

I can’t remember anyone saying darkfallen as a concept aren’t part of the Horde. You’re shadowboxxing a strawman.

1 Like

I guess those Defias Blood Mages in the Deadmines are San’layn.

Look that thread up then and you’ll be that everyone except for me was saying that. There wasn’t a single person supporting my POV. Only neutral observers like the human mage woman who was trying to act as a voice of reason, but she didn’t publicly agree with my definitions either.

I wonder why…

San’layn is affiliation. If you say “Defias” you can’t put San’layn in the same title box. If San’layn was a race, then it would be possible. But it is not. That’s why saying “San’layn elf is a Forsaken” is a bad idea.

I thought it was a political term?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCfrj6At_Lg

1 Like

I will humor you slightly
Mages can become Sunfury aka Keal’thas Loyalists
Zandalari druids can be chosen of elune.
my dwarf hunter can be a dark ranger.

Not sure how to break this to you, but I don’t think the hero talent names, mean anything substantial.

Which is the same thing? So?

I’ve already listed all the bonkers scenarios where the OP’s logic doesnt hold up, but those are irrelevant compared to her psychotic obsession with WoW vampires

3 Likes

When we characterize talk as hot air, we mean that what comes out of the speaker’s mouth is only that. It is mere vapor. His speech is empty, without substance or content. His use of language, accordingly, does not contribute to the purpose it purports to serve. No more information is communicated than if the speaker had merely exhaled.

Ah mistake, have you told them that wow doesn’t have actual vampires?
there are vampyrs which are defined as draining life energy, and then a bounch of random kinds of undead that do blood/soul magic.

I’m gonna regret going back into this again, but no. This was not the case at all and I both fail to see the reason for this new thread plus do not understand why you need to make up stories.

In the very original post, YOU were the one who was arguing that San’layn was just another word for Darkfallen, and since Darkfallen was now in the Alliance & Horde, you did not understand why people made fun of you for saying your character was a San’layn.

When people, me included, tried to correct you that Darkfallen=Undead elf, and San’layn=A specific cult of Scourge aligned undead elves, you became increasingly aggressive and incoherent to the point that you saw any discussion was a personal attack on you as a person, not just a disagreement or argument about characters.

It’s great that you know the difference now, but don’t change your story. I wouldn’t have cared at all if it wasn’t for that you decided to try and start an argument by taking a stand against your own original point.

6 Likes