Satyr Allied Race is coming!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Surely!

I agree tho Eredar with wings were pretty good looking, Kil’Jaeden and those female Draenei bosses in Antorus were neat.

Yeeeeah I’m not really seeing that happening… For more than one reason…

But everyone is allowed to dream…

Life is meaningless without dreams :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

Fine, this is your wish and your hope, which is different than “Satyr allied race is coming”.

Ok, I am sorry to tell you that we won’t see any legion themed expacs soon…
So it’s a huge chance you won’t be satisfied :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I doubt that. Theme of BfA is not Light but we have Lightforged Draenei neither Arcane we have Nightborne in the game, they were added with prepatch. Allied races don’t have to be related to some theme.

And there is this…from wowwiki

Although Satyrs are usually thought of as a race of [Demons], some unique Satyrs are classified as Humanoids for inexplicable reasons. It is possible that these Satyrs have, somehow, established a spiritual connection with [Azeroth], or that they have severed their bond with their demonic masters.

Or, it might just be a mistake on [Blizzard]'s part. However, Satyrs encountered in the WCIII and RPG material related to that era were treated as Humanoids, so Humanoid Satyrs may exist.

dont think this is gonna get added, it just feels so out of the blue

Tch, Kul’Tirans were not out of the blue, you know their state I suppose…

Same.

But he could have done a better job with this bate. It’s clearly not for WoW.

I don’t think the Warcraft III Reforged in the bottom of the picture was really giving anyone the impression it was a World of Warcraft game character.

1 Like

But legit, where did you get that screenshot, wowhead didn’t post it or anything, it’s not from an official source as well.

If it’s not in the official release then it’s probably fanart.

It is probably datamined from in-game files of Warcraft 3 Reforged. Wowhead acting a bit slow and only adding characters that players will see often Puny.

Female Satyr were never seen in the universe lad.

It would be a HUGE news.

It’s a fanart, case closed, OP once again got excited over the smallest drop of water.

I don’t know but speculation aside it’s trully well made and high quality work right there

1 Like

girl, same…

I don’t know… From what I’ve heard, Blizz wants to have two genders to a lot of the units in the game…

That one right there might be fanart… But I wouldn’t be surprised if there were female satyrs in Reforged.

1 Like

Keep dreaming, keep dreaming.

Especially seeing how the female satyr we encountered in Legion used the default male model…

1 Like

Some of them were female?

1 Like