Save ashbringer

Queues and dead servers are alike, in the sense that it takes time to play the game, in one instance you wait at the gate and the other you wait to find/ form groups/raids (unless you are a solo player/ dont care about endgame)

i know, i wanted to put it into perspective

I understand your point, i just think that the copium card has quickly become stale to be honest. I guess that copium is really a thing it’s for both groups of people either playing on a dead server and to the people waiting hours on queues for a game they pay in order to get into a popular realm…people usually follow what’s trending so they would rather wait in line of hours per day than to go to a dead server to make it feel alive again, that’s too hard to do it’s way easier just to beg blizzard for new servers when there is some that are available to fill up.

Humans are lazy and this example of drama with the servers is the perfect example of that.

1 Like

#saveAshBringer common blizzz do something

Has Blizzard not allowed FCM to Ashbringer like they did with Mograine? Blizzard has said that FCMs do help a servers population, so it’s weird that they’ve just left Ashbringer out of that. Maybe they’re waiting for Mograine to fill up first.

Nope.
You are trying to put your narrow-minded point of view on everyone else.

If you are happy sitting in a queue to wait to login to have laaaaggss - fine.
If you left the realm because “i can´t do anything because i do not want to wait 5 min before i found a group”: fine.

but leave the people alone who want to try to give it a chance.

If they can revive Ashbringer to a point that they are happy (not everyone wants mass realms… i´ve met a bunch of people the last few days who´d prefer medium/high realms), everyone would benefit from it.

my gosh…

2 Likes

They did!!

But only for horde.

It´s interesting, that nevertheless Alliance also seems to grow. Though, of course, slower

1 Like

That is what happened. Free transfers are open, but for Horde only. Of course, many people who wanted to transfer already did, so many are reluctand to go to Ashbringer. If a significant number did transfer, it would likely gain momentum. We shall see.

Edit: Ah, Malou beat me to the answer.^^

2 Likes

while there are solutions for those on Queue servers to adopt for free (automation, scripts to prevent being kicked out or remote control) & and even if you dont want to do these, you have the certainty that when hype dies your server will still be alive,

while on the other side the solution for you at the end is to pay 25 euros to transfer 2 months after the game released when the hype died after they unlock the paid transfers to large servers

yes, usually people follow whats trendy BUT in this case the behavior is more similar to the dynamics of urbanization. The birth & expansion of urban living

The logic is: theres more to gain when there more people in one place,

you are frenetic, im not forcing anyone to do anything

I beg to differ.^^

2 Likes

What you are doing is activley undermining the intention of this thread.
Everyone knows, that Ashbringer is still low pop.

However, the numbers show that there IS an effect thanks to the FCT, and that numbers increase.
That it´s - for the majority - still to low, everyone does know.

It´s really annoying that every thread, where someone tries to build something from scratch on a low pop realm is undermined by people crying “dEAd” (just to whine in the next thread about lags and queues :wink: ).

if in this thread people want to share that they have nevertheless hope, and that they - at the moment at least - like their realm and watching it grow and a community rebuilding, that´s fine.

There are 235242555 threads out there, in which realms as Ashbringer are called dead, unheatlhy, whatever.

Have you seen the Firemaw horde?
They were suddenly gone :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

i would have not expected in a million years this answer. How is puting things into perspective considered “undermining” … mindblowing

u are arguing with common sense, which is more likely for a server to die, a full/high pop server OR a low/ medium when the hype wears off?

Also now the term server is synonymous with faction since all servers are monofaction.

So it makes more sense for servers to become monofaction and then the faction that has less numbers moves out of said server in huge waves and the cycle keeps repeating itself…people prefer that than to make a low pop server become alive again?

If that’s the case we are even more brain damaged than i thought.

2 Likes

Because there is nothing that has to be “put into perspective”.
Everyone does know, that these numbers are LOW. :slight_smile:
Really :wink:

Jin´do and Thekal are not!
At least not yet :sweat_smile:
I hope, the admins at Blizzard keep an eye on the transfers, as they promised…

It depends on the realm community, IMHO.

You can see that Firemaw horde was wiped out within days.
Hydraxian Waterlord went empty within days.

Celebras on the other hand lost people, but (relative to the amount of player before the FCT) not THAT many. And considered itself "alive until the end, while Patchwerk was crying “DEAD” the whole time.

I don´t thikn you can say a realm is dead or not just based on numberes.
A pvp realm with an even A:h ratio can be more healthy then mass realms as Gehennas, if the remaining player prefer wpvp

1 Like

I am arguing with what happened in the past. For example, Ashbringer used to be pretty full. Not anymore. Lucifron was the first and biggest German PVP server. Shut now. Gehennas Alliance? Firemaw Horde? The only stable servers have, ironically, been PVE servers. And Blizzard actually even managed to screw that up recently. Their server management is just such a mess, but I am just ranting off topic now.^^

2 Likes

Lucifron was SO crowded to release, that people did exactly the same as on Thekal during release:

Logged in during the day to be able to play in the evening. 9k, 10k queues :smiley:
And in the mittle of TBC ALL were gone, ALL.

You know, why they didn´t want to move?
“I do not want to end up on a dead realm”

One of the realms, who was released later due to the huge demand (and, if i remember correctly, was never overcrowded), was Transcendendce. It´s still there, reviving a bit right now, with a medium population on Horde.

Just because a realm is NOW overcrowded, you can´t be sure it won´t become low pop or being shut down

1 Like

if thats what you understood im sorry for you, also monofaction servers took place bc 2 factors, blizzard allowing free transfer loopholes for a long period and majority of players preferring the advantages of large amount of players in one place.

this topic was never about fresh realms, those are the exceptions.

this is no different than saying that to be a living human is not based on the numbers of heart beats, being in comma != alive

Yes, and now there are people next to this humans bed, saying: I see the eye moving. The foot moved also! it´s possible that this person might wake up!!

And someone else enters the room:
“these are only muscle twitches”

:wink:

Remember Mograine, people said the same about Mograine “dead realm not to be saved anymore”. And now, Horde player want to move to Mograine, but not Ashbringer. It´s more or less the same :slight_smile:

OH, and i think there are some US realms which have a better A:H ratio currently (beside eranikus, which had last week according to the devs an almost perfect 50:50 ratio).

The transfers CAN help, if people give it a chance.

1 Like

… and we are back to puting things into perspective, -99/98% of what it used to be, are there chances for recovering? of course! but being on full copium is not doing you any favor

also, knowing that Ashbringer is on FCT list after Mograine. Its like being the last person in the crowd during Black Friday craze and expect to get something. yes, you might get something but the chances are slim.

Not only that but consider that people who choose Free Migrations are those who usually dont stick around for long

To put it in perspective, some realm names:

• Sulfuras (US)
  • Old Blanchy (US)
  • Transcendence (German)
  • Mograine (EU)
  • Yoyamba (US)

And soon, maybe, Ashbringer.

1 Like

And i’m sorry for you as well.

1 Like