Say no more

Yeah ofc if you forget to mention paladins and dwarf priest.

i can only assume you dont pvp

Define pvp

again - you dont pvp obviously

It depends on how YOU define pvp.

rank 12+. where you see it every day, many hours

all else i would call anecdotal evidence and not qualified to judge

Ok so premades ganking pugs and grinding 12h/day and dodging other premades is pvp by your definition?

Then no, I don’t do that. I fight other players every day though.

side note: paladins are brilliant in pve but pvp-wise their value add is BoF. nothing compared to a shamy that can delete a player every 3min with a 1.5s+insta cast

you simply dont have the required level of exposure to pvp to be able to judge.

Wow, I just made sure to quote that comment.

And you are talking about delusion Horde…

I think we are done here.

It’s the hill of shame where alliance gathers to kill LT’s when they can no longer win the game, which is most games.

1 Like

I have seen a full Russian premade stop fighting to wait there after NOT losing SH GY for 30min but also not capping SF or IB.

Alliance gather on this hill WHEN IT’S NOT WORTH IT to fight for a SLOW win compared to a quick efficient loss with getting as many elites as possible.

Ofc they “can’t” win when it’s not even the main objective after 20min.

take something out of context

No I did not.

The guy said this:

and your full answer was this:

You proved his point with that full comment. You don’t want those changes and he said there will never be changes in the way you want them to be. So you are proving his point. I did not take anything out of context when I quoted part of your comment. I didn’t include your trolling stupid nonsense in my quote, to be nice, because it didn’t add anything or alter the meaning of what you said.

There is no slow win. Due to map advantage horde clash with alliance at SH, and will over time build up the resources to summon their frost lord in their safe field of strife. Horde can summon a giant. Alliance can not.

You either win fast or you lose slow, but loss is a guarantee if you don’t at least are able to contest the field of strife. In most fights, alliance cant and they are stuck at SH.

It’s the opposite. The map is desinged for a slow win. Alliance can defend forever and simply kite boss to cave. If Alliance want to win slow they will win slow. But they don’t want that.

I mean I have been in A LOT of 2-4h AVs where Alliance won outside of Classic that have a broken queue and reward system. When they reach the second half of the battle and Alliance are motivated, Horde can’t win without some serious sneaky tactics on voice comms. Horde have no defence and the offensive advantage is only good up to Stormpike GY. Then they hit a brick wall.

Have you ever played AV with two motivated factions fighting to win outside of Classic?

U drunk?

Fix ur quotes

This guy is correct.
These players aren’t AFK’ing like you believe they are. This is called regrouping, and we do it often when Alli are too spread out across the map or if Horde have taken Stormpike GY so we can better regroup to continue down South as a group.

Plus…why are you just banging on about the queue system in regards to the OP video? The OP video barely mentions the queue system apart from Horde maybe giving more of a fight in order to win due to their long queue times.

Yeah and that’s the point. The video talks about the irrelevant things that have been known for 14y and never changed and not the main reason for this situation that have change and is not authentic that can be fixed.

Nope, you’re wrong again… How can all the points be irrelevant? It doesn’t matter whether it’s authentic or not, that’s not what we’re discussing. What we’re discussing is WHY the 99% loss rate for Alli is happening. And that’s what this video tries to explain with the current AV map version.

The points in the video were mostly speculation as they weren’t really proven, so they were simply points that what we “believed” to be the issue with Alli not winning on this map version.
Now that someone (WillE) has actually taken the time to PROVE it, record it, and share it, we know that these issues were actually valid.