Scaling in dungeons is broken

At least low levels don’t have to fear being kicked for low damage :joy:

2 Likes

Me and you both after 18 bans i think i have settled a little now

1 Like

Serious question:

Is that a scaling problem, or a community problem?

yet you are still here replying.

i am not making any assumptions. the annual revenue reports are out there, have a look at it. they are literally making billions. and yet here you are telling me they cant employ a couple of more developers or customer support workers? speaking of ignorance…

they can. they just dont want to.

1 Like

Short answer is both .

2 Likes

The mistake you make, and trust me everyone does, is you think it’s in BLIZZARDS hands if they employ more developers or support workers.

Like i said earlier, it is ACTIVISION who set budgets, not Blizzard. Do you really think Blizzard would want to pile more pressure on their developers? Before Activision bought them, they had happier staff. However due to budget constraints set by Activision to meet a certain profit threshold, it has been expense reductions after expense reductions.

There are many interviews with former staff which explains this.

But again, you like many others on this forum, do not understand how a business is ran under a parent company and keep thinking Blizzard is to blame when it’s Activision.

It’s in their investor reports, their profit margins, please go and read them.

1 Like

So do you think if the community improved itself, it’s behaviour and it’s approach, maybe Blizzard would be more inclined to fix problems quicker?

I agree with you on that though. As I said, I’m sure the extremes will be somewhat fixed, but for the most part, trying to balance leveling scaling in dungeons to make a level 10 and a level 49 do the same damage, while making gear feel meaningful seems like the world’s biggest brain ache.

1 Like

its funny how you accused me of assuming things when its you who assumed i only mean old blizzard.

im a lazy person, i wont write activision blizzard every time i am talking about blizzard. almost everyone knows that blizzard is basically owned by activision.

so if i say blizzard, be assured i am speaking about activision blizzard.

if i say blizzard doesnt want to hire more workers, then i mean exactly that. activision blizzard.

you are trying to mince words because you literally ran out of arguments.

there we go, assuming again. pot calling kettle black. :man_facepalming:

yeah, the biggest brain ache blizzard brought onto themselves. :woman_shrugging: im hopeful they ll fix it though, given a bit of time.

2 Likes

the devs dont read this forum, is only for players to talk with players

2 Likes

You actually believe mowing down dungeons is fun, 4head.
Nothing else to say.

Nice mog, but why no wings?

Yes calling them “Activison Blizzard” is correct in a sense when talking about asset ownership and marketing, but wrong when determining revenue targets and expenditure budgets.

But again Blizzard, the entity company who created this game don’t set overall budget targets. It’s not “Activision Blizzard”, it’s “Activision”. The parent company.

You would be right to say “Activision Blizzard” determine what resources go where, yes.
You would be right if you say “Activision Blizzard” decides whether they want to hire more people or fire people to meet budget.
You would be wrong to say “Activision Blizzard” decides on what personnel budget is in place and if budgets have to be cut in order to meet annual targets. That would be Activision.

I hope this has been instructional for you.

:roll_eyes: so do you have anything of value to say at all relating to the topic or are you done?

cause right now you re mincing words, again. which is completely irrelevant.

1 Like

Are you just here to lecture people? Just go away. Focus on the topic if you want to take part in the discussion. If you don’t have any good solution to fix this scaling problem in dungeons, maybe you should just keep quiet?

1 Like

I’m just helping you understand your original comment, I hate to see you confused.

It pains me.

You still need to edit your original post so it’s constructive, don’t think you’re off the hook sir.

You are not going to last long on these forums with that attitude just some friendly advice from a woman who has been on the wrong side of that .

1 Like

So what, if someone disagrees you report them?

Because you’ll see both person’s tones are somewhat sour back and forth.