Season 4: Lack of tanks and healers (LFG)

The OP was talking about season 4 mythic plus. Nothing to do with classic.

1 Like

Yeah, well, they said feral bears, but everything else was mythic+ related (: I just explained where that came from. I thought it was obvious.

521 ilvl dps also get insta invites for 10 or under keys, that doesn’t prove much.

1 Like

The point is you’re behind the curve.

Worth noting between bullions, a crest cap of 120, and much easier raid clears the curve is also a lot steeper than it was last season.

Yeah you can buy BiS trinkets and weapon from Fyrakk almost immediately, way easier to step into keys, gear doesn’t really hold you back this season.

It’s crazy how dead +2-5 is actually. Trying to get into +2-5 on any of my alts is impossible. I was doing +10’s on this character at ilvl 495, yet im getting perma declined on my alts for +2 at 485-495 and when you make your own group it legit takes 40 minutes for even dps to apply.

1 Like

From my Pov, if the person wants to only go for completed keys only he can leave without any punishment as long as its not the one who cause the wipes. But for those who cause wipes intentionally to ruin groups and then leaves randomly it should exist some sort of punishment, like for example, not being able to join a new dungeon in next 30 min // 1 hour

You all want meta classes, so don’t complain about the lack of tanks/healers.

All problems come from the community.

If you try to play anything other than a DH tank, you just get declined all day.

Nah, even with veng dh I sit in long queues, there are no lack of tanks and healers.

Yes, there is. Your personal experience is anecdotal at best.

1 Like

Nope, there are not. Who cares what you think lol.

Right back at you.

Don’t let facts get in the way of your epic burn there.

1 Like

Yeah I burn a lot of mobs with veng. dh fire abilities. But there are enough tanks. And your ‘‘burns’’ are personal insults, nothing more. Seems you insult everyone on forums.

If you open the group finder you will see most groups lack a tank or a healer.

Ergo there are a lack of them.

How is this complicated?

Then you would never get a decline when you apply for tank role to any key at all. There are other criteria in play not just ‘‘lack of tanks’’.

You moved the goalposts.

Or should my freshly dinged alt get an invite into a +15 because there is a lack of tanks?

Yep, everyone with tank icon applying to keys is a tank, what else lol.

The point is also tanks and healers can be declined when they are not ‘proven righty’ by the groupleader. But relative to the amount of dps there is a shortage of those 2 roles.

The outliers need substantially more nerfs so the community regards them as bad. Unfortunately, it’s the only way.

VDH, Shadow, Mage, Ret, Aug all need some big nerfs to their M+ power. The season is just busted right now because if you don’t play a meta spec then you might as well just unsub. The lack of balance is very unhealthy for matchmaking.

Buffing Holy Pal and Holy Priest would also be a good move as well as toning down Resto Druid damage by a good margin.

1 Like