Season 4 starts and I am already de-motivated to play

Tons and tons of players. And me for example.

/me scouts empty grassland to find great army

/me shrugs

Maybe you should look at communities a little more often. That you are so good and professional does not mean others are. We also do not have 5 hours the time to wait for a group. You apparently are.

WoW’s communities section is another graveyard. I’m sure there are some active ones in there but almost every time I find one I don’t get a response or I do get a response and it’s a complete wasteland.

:see_no_evil:
You just do not want to see those players since you are too good. When i do not look they do not exist!

Nah I’ve looked.

Finding plenty of casuals - that’s not it. But that +2-9 playerbase? Nope, not seeing it. Same as the RBG playerbase. It exists, technically, but it’s hilariously tiny to the point where the game is breaking down. This is also the reason 5v5 arena is gone. It just died.

Hardcore
noun

the most active, committed, or strict members of a group or movement.
“the party still has a hard core of supporters that will always vote for them”

adjective

highly committed in one’s support for or dedication to something.
“hardcore gamers”

I just love dictionaries, especially when they so perfectly call someone out in a lie :slight_smile:

And in the meantime we kept running those low keys in guild and communities.

I leveled an evoker in the last month last season. I geared it a littlebit and then it took me not more than 1 minute to find exactly that nice +8 key for an hero vault with already 1 tank and 0 healers in it in LFG. Absolutely 0 problems finding groups for low keys.

:slight_smile:

Reading posts, however, appears to be something you actively despise.

Even the lowest key is a nice Hero vault key now. With zero risk of it becoming anything less, which I think is way better.

2 Likes

I prefer doing +2-5 on alt offroles. Not +10 or +12. The evoker was a healer on 431 gear. Which is overgearing the +8 but at least doable for me on a role i am used to play.

They keep narrowing and narrowing the demographic segment to the subatomic particle level just to make a point. It’s ridiculous.

3 Likes

everyone gets +2 keys.

even if you joined +5 and compelted you would still take out +2 key out of end dungeon cache.

on +7 ruby life pools i timed on this hunter peopel who wanted to jump over like you got also +2 keys not +6 :slight_smile:

1 Like

“They” are multiple different people who all have their different reasons for wanting lower keys available. The OP seems to really care about loot. I am not. I care about how hard the content is and that i am not able to do M+10 out of nothing. Or M+12. I need old +2-9 to learn and slowly build up.

There is nothing at stake in +2 now.

People can go in, ignore the timer, learn mechanics and still be rewarded with a very nice Hero piece in the Vault, possibly some 493 Champion gear which they can upgrade to (I think) 515 and their key won’t go down if they miss timer.

2 Likes

it’s not fun to wipe over and over and over again and then walk out of the dungeon not being able to complete it.

2 Likes

To be fair, I can’t imagine anyone bothers to read your walls of text in their entirety. Do you imagine people will just go away if you throw enough words at them?

But seeing as you still seem to be struggling with definitions, I’ll refer to a dictionary again to help you out.

Or
conjunction

used to link alternatives.
“a cup of tea or coffee”

1 Like

If you can’t be bothered to read my posts, do not respond to them as if you have.

If you want people to read your posts, don’t spout so much self-indulgent drivel.

It seems on healer at the moment it’s just annoying - people not knowing or doing mechs and just dying to random stuff. At least on tank you can just laugh it off and find another group, rather than be annoyed and “cba” on healer.