Season 4 starts and I am already de-motivated to play

Maybe try having fun instead

I am not sure how. There are so many options to get a group.

And this decline for dungeons in LFG below your keylevel is a thing on any keylevel.

Like that mage claimed he needed 5 hours for a dungeon. How am i able to spam those keys on an evening and he needs 5 hours to get a group. I just do not get it.

Well, me and one other person has listed the reason to you… But its hard telling our side if you keep meeting everyone else with “Nah man, they were not dead! I farmed them all the time! +2-9 was the best thing man! everyone loved them!” answers :slight_smile:

But the solution for dungeons is friends, guilds, communities. That is for every keylevel. Not +2-9 keylevels only.

And i bye the way never heared someone not joining my key for any reason. They just do not join. It is like people saying ‘i got declined for…x’. How do you even know why you are declined?

1 Like

Also forgot to mention - they want you grinding heroics or whatever else to get gear capable of doing m+, and by the time you have it, there will be alot less +2s around and you’ll be even likely to be accepted, because you won’t have a decent raider io score.

Because it is hard to believe? I came back few weeks ago and had no troubles filling any key quick

That is exactly what was before… Not for “casuals”… For the casual gameplay, having to find premade groups, commit to guild runs, etc. is not “casual”…

Thats why Delves are “catered” to casuals… Log in, play, log out…

Maybe if your main is linked rio wise to alts, people assume or know you can lift your weight and join… Whereas I for example have not linked my main to alts. So unless someone digs up who my main is, they won’t see it on my 400 rio (last season) boomie.

So you’re comparing end of season when people are trying to get gear to the overall season?
Brings me back to my earlier point… +2-9 was popping when people needed gear at the beginning or before/after a patch so people could gear their new FOTM class.

Once people started getting the gear, it was a wasteland. Unbelievable? I bet you can find posts about the troubles for people in LFG :slight_smile:

That is what i mean. We make groups different. I just go to Chill streak, dungeon dojo, no pressure. Go to the LFG channel. Post my key in it and it fills. Or i join someone elses key. This way you do not need a premade and you can play any hour you like. I do not think that is “not casual”. But i know we have a different oppinion about “casual”.

But you know of these ressources… A player that just started wont know… They will go directly to LFG and either get declined or no join…

Hence we have the difference in que times. Trying to create a group solely in LFG as a dps during the season was pain. Long wait times, endless declines.

Completely off topic. But indeed. That is why i nicely suggest in every topic about people having trouble getting groups towards communities. Not that i had any trouble getting into 2-9 keys on any char or role last season by LFG ingame. But it is way more fun in a community too. Sometimes you even end up in voice.

What you talk about isnt a low key problem. That is for any key level. Actually a bigger problem for higher keys than lower keys. For +2’s people were able to yolo every player in. For higher keys people wanted experience.

I agree, I would love for guilds to be a thing again, and have people interact with each other more than just the 20 mins in the key and then new people…

But truth is, not everyone knows of it, and that is why, even though the M0 and +2 may feel hard in the beginning, I think they will last longer for those players without communities, friends, guilds than the +2-9 did…

Which I see as a plus. If you’re already having no trouble filling your groups, it will affect you maybe for a week or two until you’re geared, and then you will be off poppin’

But they didn’t… Thats the problem. People wanted to +3 for most efficient key progress, so no one would take a fresh player.

Well my problem is +2’s and M0 are just too hard. So i am not going to play my alts at all. I am trying on a spec i have 1 season experience on. But still too hard. If i want to play M+ i need to play my 10 years experienced specs.

1 Like

We certainly did. We just yoloed everyone in.
[+2 Atal'Dazar (17:15) - Mythic+ Keystone Run (raider.io)](https://raider.io/mythic-plus-runs/season-df-3/585596-2-ataldazar)

(yes, eventhough people call me a pro, i started on +2 last season too)

And thats fair. Change is not for everyone.
I really wanted to play more alts other than healer last season but couldn’t… I would sit too long in ques for it simply not be worth my time after work, wanting to play, and only looking at the Valdrakkn fountain

That is unfortunate. I made it up on every role last season. And on 1 spec i had never played at all before. I wanted to do the same this season on 2 specs i had never played. But it is just too hard. I wil keep trying on brewmaster though, since that is a spec i managed to go up to +17. But for now the record is; 1 unfinished M0, 2 unfinished +2s and 1 untimed +2. It is hard.

My brew will get passively some gear because of playing my mainspec too.

he means that he didnt play ergo they were dead :slight_smile:

I believe you, not denying that you and your group did. But from someone that solely have LFG experience, and with friends that also play solely through LFG (When we dont play together) the experience is different.

People want high players to effectively fly through, and that leaves “progess players” behind

Nice input mate :wink: Played quiet a bit. But nice try <3

I really feel this season has potential for me to play dps a bit more, as the lower key levels will be sought after more.

I did minimum +2 on all my healers, and did some +6’s on my disc… But sometimes I want to be the one smashing things, not the one keeping people from being smashed