Season 4 starts and I am already de-motivated to play

You can not learn mythic mechanics in heroic. And they are also tuned way out of eachothers difficulty. Heroic is M0 tuned without mythic mechanics. M0 is +10 tuned.

And the example about Throne is out of touch. There wasn’t even an heroic or M0 version of that dungeon available.

?

I had a guy not knowing where the entrance to uldaman even was in a +6, my key on my paladin. He still did fine in the key despite not having done it previously.

No, are you telling me people actually learned in +2 or even +5?.. People steemrolled trough, and you barely had to do mechanics…

It will be the same later on when people gets gear, +2 will be steemroll… Only difference is, we are trying to compare a full season to day 1.

Okay?

Yes we are. I certainly do.

Well, then me and some others can tell you, we don’t.

People will get there, but because people are used to instantly go mythic without barely any gear and gear that way, it seems odd to them, that they now have to do HC before poeple will invite them for M0 or +2’s… again… on day 1…

yeah - and this season you will still see the same people in +2 + 5 destroying experience of all others and whining when others leave their keys.

because blizzard intention is not what those people care about :slight_smile:

tying to teach players never worked.

it didnt work in cata 15 years ago and it wont work now :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do agree that the beggining of a season feels hectic sort of like a gold rush race and i don’t like it. It feels stressful.

Liliith!

That’s not what I meant. What I mean is, it feels like Blizzard rebalanced the dungeon systems and the result is people like me, who usually played casually +2 up to +11 being stuck now in Heroic/M0 for several weeks before we even get a somewhat fair chance to try even doing a +2.

In other words, it feels like I have been kicked out from Mythic+ as my endgame activity and am expected to work my way back in trough weeks long grinds in heroic and M0 dungeons. Just as if I am not anymore the target audience. And all of that due to very big item level jumps.

And what exactly changed? Absolutely nothing, except labels on difficulties.
BTW, your character is m2 capable.

1 Like

lets go :slight_smile: just hit me up in game :slight_smile:

They removed the low keys and let M+ start on +12, in comparison to previous season. They squished 10 keylevels at the bottom.

eseentialy … yes . this seems to be blizz intention .

strange but hey - you will have dvelves to do in next expansion too besides m0 :0

You mean those undertuned old gear yielding keys have been removed?

2 Likes

Not everyone is a professional on their spec and bis geared from previous season. It’s why this topic is started in the first place. Someone who goes up to +11 or something during a whole season. Their M+ progrression and fun is taken away.

i do feel a bit punished for not maxing out gear upgrades in S3 :stuck_out_tongue:

in couple of weeks it wont matter ofc but atm it does hurt :stuck_out_tongue:

im only glad i upgraded to full cheat death trinket on my tanks - i feel i will be using it long into season if its not on bulion vendor (didnt check ) :0

I am only going to play 1 char this season. Alts are completely dead now.

In other games I keep my currencies all the time and still have enough stuff to do in a season due to other gameplay systems. That’s really no excuse here.

Those gear points are capped behind flightstones and whelpling crests, with the later one BEING CAP GATED again…

Hence I said in the CM post about Crests in S4:

All Blizzard has to do is uncap the Whelplings Crests so people can reach the maximum of the “soft cap” in heroic dungeons and LFR raids easier. Then the entire system just works fine.

But with the Crests being capped, the “gearing up” process is so artificially slowed down that it becomes very demotivating.

The balancing of gear, dungeon difficulty and the gear expectations changed.
Just because people from last season +20 range don’t experience it this season doesn’t make the issue “non-existent”.

Tell that to the people not joining my key and if immediately leaving again for whatever reason.

And if that is Blizzards intention and they don’t uncap the Whelpling crests… I tell you I don’t see myself engaging with endgame content AT ALL in TWW. Especially with the best transmogs for me in the upcoming expansion being tied to Open World activities entirely.

Why even bother when again nothing is in the Raid for me? Why bother when the road to play Mythic+ became so stressful and grindy that I am not even motivated to try?

That’s only going to hurt the numbers for those activities. By discouraging players from playing.

I am doing this since 2 years already. And now I am not even motivated to play 1 main…

Yeah god forbid playing something that is labeled as heroic. I suppose HC is below your standard or something?

1 Like

When was the last time you heard someone say “oh cool, you beat a heroic dungeon”?