Season of Mastery Free Transfers -- Updated 3 November

Kaivax you can do it! :smiley:

1 Like

Exactly! Now you just gotta give us an update Kaivax, and give us some good news! Come ooooon!

To be honest, I think they are really trying to fix it. I will remain positive and you @Guldoksen :smiley:

1 Like

I am gonna need to summon football chant as you americans all it soccer chant in english accent! spouting their frustration as if demanding wenger out.

I’m not even American, i’m Danish xd

Early tomorrow morning CET, we will be performing a scheduled maintenance to realms in this region. During that time, we’re going to attempt to fix the issue preventing SoM transfers.

If all goes well, we expect to enable transfers soon thereafter.

12 Likes

For all that is holy Kaivax, please tell me, that it’ll work.

Thanks for the update, thats the communication we missed earlier <3

4 Likes

Facts.

THIS is the sort of communication we need and we want, to make this sorta thing work out, so we can actually prepare on what the plans are, and what we’re dealing with.

Thank you so much for the update! Appreciate it

pretty plz, I dont want to lose my hard worked my 60 nelf priest!

True. <3

You are not gonna lose your night elf priest, why would you? It’ll be VERY-LONG before they close off Season of Mastery, and i am sure their US section have taken notice, that EU can’t move, so they’ll likely extend the waiting period before all characters are deleted.

I gotta be able to transfer!

Who else will I be able to show off my Tabard of Mastery to!

1 Like

Bro, so tomorrow morning, early we may be able to play. This is good news! Kaivax with the updates. So good, keep them coming!

1 Like

Facts bro!

THIS is the kinda communication we need! - Tomorrow early morning! I am up at that time bro! I HAVE to be! I am excited af for this, PLEASE DON’T MESS UP THIS TIME BLIZZARD, PLZ.

1 Like

100% bro

I already went to the store to stock up on more leveling goodies xD

That’s the spirit! :smiley:

Now we just have to hope Blizzard makes it work, and it doesn’t mess up for the 3rd time, PLEASE Blizzard, JUST THIS ONCE.

Awesome! Thanks a lot for the update, it’s REALLY appreciated :smiley:

They wont, I think this time it will work :smiley:

Is it normal servers aswell?