Season of Mastery Free Transfers -- Updated 3 November

Its extremely unfair that the SoM players get this treatment. You should already know those playing SoM and Classic are devoted players and this is the respect we get. I have NEVER complained on these forums, ive never even posted until today, but these transfers should have been made available at least two months ago. Or at least trialled by you. Random problems appearing with no explanation to your PAYING CUSTOMERS is unacceptable. Im finally understanding the player bases unhappiness with Blizzard.
‘random issue appears sorry EU guys’ no thanks! how about ‘we should have tried this when you all asked for it 2 months ago sorry eu guys’ sad times :frowning:

6 Likes

FAAAAACTS.

I’ve been on the forums about this particular thing, for like 3-4 months by now, saying it EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. open up tranfers! OPEN UP EARLIER THAN ANTICIPATED.

“We have no intention of cutting Season of Mastery Short” What a joke.

2 Likes

Very much agree. This is completely unacceptable. Way back in May they announced that SoM would be able to transfer to WotLK and, of course, like most people, I suspect, I thought these would be avaliable prior to the expansion’s launch.

But, of course, they weren’t. And not only that, but twice have Blizzard dangled the carrot in front of our faces, only to take it away. This is no way to treat your paying customers.

So Blizzard, get a grip on yourself and fix this NOW.

3 Likes

I, too, have never posted until these SoM problems.

4 Likes

Same. And these issues have persisted for WAY too long. As Silencio stated, it has happened TWICE, this is suppose to be a professional company, we’re paying, and people who’ve bought game time to transfer, are now being screwed over, you are deep in the mud Blizzard.

It’s UNBELIEVEABLE of the customer service we get, if you guys can’t handle the heat, then get more developers in on this issue, the faster it’s fixed, the better, both for our sake, but also for yours.

3 Likes

Ah yes, “blizzard is deep in the mud” “can’t handle the heat” → put more developers on this issue ASAP because guldoksen wants to sit afk on his bug mount in dalaran thinking anyone will care.

They said the week of nov 1 at the earliest, and they’re working on it (honestly they have bigger fish to fry) I am eagerly waiting for transfers too, but maybe go do something else in the meantime?

Are you completely oblivious, to the huge fact, that they’ve messed it up twice, people have spent real life money on game time AND the fact that people are waiting to join both Era / Wotlk for their new guilds?

Or would you like to borrow a pair of glasses? Use your eyes.

And “They have a bigger fish to fry”, really? Cause this seems like a big fish, from the community.

If YOU can’t cough up with clean and real facts, don’t even talk at all, just shut it.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Paid 13 euro.
Blizz did not say or imply Nov 1 1200 UTC the service will be fully operational.
You will lose a precious week off of your 13 euro sub and on your own accord a bunch of time on the forums complaining instead of just dealing with it like everyone else.
Goodbye everyone.

Take a pair of glasses. They LITERALLY announced it was open, and people presumed they had the green light, to buy game time, to transfer. Again, you don’t have facts, just like Dalaro don’t. You two are pure warm air. You two have no idea what you are talking about. But then again, you’re both the troll race, so i expected no less.

You will not be missed, it’s a plus to have minus one of you, on our end. Goodbye.

1 Like

So SoM transfers became available 21st of October. However this has been something we have all been waiting for since July when they announced it. Since July many paying customers have posted and asked blizz to allow us to transfer before or during wrath prepatch. Here we are in November and there are still ‘problems’ as to why we cannot transfer, when NA are able to and we are given no specific reason as to why (us in the EU cannot)
Some players have stayed subscribed and payed money to wait for these transfers to become available, they will not get their money back. but not just that, Its completely unfair that players who pay for this game , expect what the game company says they will do. They said it before August, here we are in November still paying and not getting what we payed for!

6 Likes

THERE IT IS, FACTS.

It don’t become more clear than this.

2 Likes

the one and only based take in this thread. i’m not surprised gms don’t like responding to this sea of the same 10 complainers, but they sure should reply to this one

2 Likes

Well i have only been here, for as long as Blizzard has been too stubborn to move their perspective from “We have no intention of cutting Season of Mastery Short”, to our now current situation.

Do i like to complain? No, but how else would you get through to Blizzard, if not through complaining? Being reasonable and verbal in a supportive manner, would not help either.

i haven’t been as vocal as you because i think it’s just over. they won’t do anything until the 9th. it bothers me very badly and my roommate plays Wrath without me everyday because i was stupid enough to sink so much time into my SoM character that i don’t want to play anything else. i was too optimistic. they won’t help us til the 9th minimum and it’s over.

4 Likes

Which one of us?

I fear you are right, and that’s even more painful. Cause we’ve already waited a ton of months for this to happen, and when Blizzard had to do ONE job right, they can’t.

3 Likes

I haven’t written about anything ever to the forums like some other dude also told us somewhere too. But this SoM thing has annoyed me. So I am writing about it, to make Blizzard more aware.

Like someone said, it’s like a carrot is being thrown to us and taken away. I really hope we can asap transfer our characters wherever. The non-communication on part of Blizzard has been really non-existent like people have said. But yeah. Similar feelings akin to others on my behalf aswell.

3 Likes

Can you elaborate a little bit? Like regarding What Parts of lacking communication, aswell as how it’ve annoyed you precisely?

Not that I expect an answer here (I’m not that optimistic), but are free transfers to Pyrewood/Firemaw from other Era realms going to be opened again as well?

2 Likes

Would be amazing :slight_smile: but I doubt that

Don’t forget, make a character on a realm if you deleted your only character on a locked Wrath realm then move it across so you can restore your character.

2 Likes