Shadowlands: Watch the Eternity’s End Developer Preview

This really sums it up so well.

I enjoyed Suramar very much, one of my favourite zones, the questline was long but fun to do.

If it is like that then yes, it would be fun, so we get down to personal views as always, for me SL was not like that at all and to me…

Ya that’s a sad part of this. Creative content to varying degrees, but absolutely ruined by time gates, systems and so on. One half the of the team is trying to make WoW good, the other is doing things which are killing it off. :sob:

yeah im thinking the same which in my case means RiP wow.

2 Likes

i just wanna understand how much large are the 2 zones. and if are a maze full of crap like korthia and maw.
FOR ME this will represent the core of the decision to sub or un sub (with ofc the questline)

1 Like

lets all pray for devs enlightment

2 Likes

For the PvPers:

" we’re introducing a new PVP brawl with the Eternity’s End update as our take on what solo queue in World of Warcraft could look like. It’s called Solo Shuffle, and we want players to give us feedback and see if it’s a feature we can permanently add. The idea is that we take 6 players, throw them in a pool, and have them fight in 3v3 arena matches in every possible combination you could form among those 6 players. The one with the best rating at the end essentially wins."

Source: Gamerbraves interview

Ok it seems that we will wear two legendary items :sunglasses:
So many possibilities for " broken " builds , in combination with tier sets that is. :+1:

in theory seems a good thing. but they need to balance classes. maybe this could be a solution to ease the pain for someone,

Didn’t hear anything about customizations. Lots of ARs still need their pass and Void elves and Blood elves are both unfinished.

that will surely fall down to meta though yea? if u get a strong combination it will win …

call me sceptical but that sounds like too much RNG to be a good thing…

why not just add a solo queue like people asked for?

and i dont even pvp…

I have no opinion about it honestly. I don’t care. Was just quoting it for those who are interested. :wink:

“OUR version” is “we think we know better than what the player asked for”

they just dont learn… no one asked for their view…

they asked for a fricking solo queue

EDIT: if i was a pvper i would raging at them right now lol

1 Like

Same here :slight_smile:
Me and my bro are done with wow
Going back to ESO

7 Likes

They mentioned the flying spider but not sure what that means in terms of the zone.

My guess is it is very early in production. Could be why it’s so amazingly lacking in details. It almost looked like I was watching a in-house presentation on what they want to do next, rather than what they were working on in full production.

iirc there was something on solo queue?

i only know what was linked by tah… the “solo shuffle”… load of tripe if u ask me.

I think they watched ppl pissed off by 9.1.5 so they organized a quick presentation of 9.2 ti appease ppl.
Im not so confident about that BUT is true… blizz cant win.

I don’t know what you were expecting from a patch?!

If there’s going to be big changes, it will be an expansion. Not a patch.

:man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like