Shadowlands: You should be able to choose ALL covenants

Reported. That was so unneeded. And after you claim you want an ‘adult conversation’ too… Disappointing dude. Disappointing.

their word was them saying they would give player agency, they are removing it here, they are not sticking to their word at all, so you are basically countering your own argument here.

and this is the problem, you are outright just refusing to actually explain yourself and claiming we are not listening to you, its just stupidity

im trying to have an adult conversation and just getting endlessly trolled and talking to an annoying child, im sorry if me calling it like i see it is rude but im a straight shooter, what can i say, if you stop acting in that manner then there will be no need to say that.

Sooo everytime you called anyone a troll or toxic…

yep… its interesting how it works when the shoe is on the other foot

Also did you know that everyone who finds watching top level gameplay live exciting is just a sheep? And the ones playing at the highest level are just sheep as well? Wait no, they’re pandas… right. Wait…

Oh yeah i forgot that part i guess my shee… i mean panda mentality prevented me from remembering that.

im sorry guys but you didnt go back through all now 190 posts in this thread and quote the specific parts where this stuff was said, so you have no proof and are slandering people now, thats just not right…

No? I’m talking about the whole of alpha/beta. It’s not yet over, so you saying they aren’t keeping to their word is premature.

No it’s not. You keep pushing and pushing for some weird acknowledgement.
But I’m done with that whole discussion. I’m DONE.

Where did I claim that?!

The fact that you keep pushing and pushing and poking and asking… yeah, it is. I’ve made my stance on this clear. Move on. Stop being so obsessive about it.

Calling me an annoying child, is not trying to have an adult conversation.

Continuously accusing me of things without providing proof of that, is not trying to have an adult conversation.

Time and time again hammering on and on about a reply you want while I’ve said I’m done with that topic again and again, is not trying to have an adult conversation.

It really doesn’t seem like you’re trying at all. And you still call ME a troll?!
‘ok’.

Ohhhhh NOW it’s okay to call it as you see it, but when I do it I’m a liar, I’m wrong, I’m advocating making the game bad… Riiiight. Ok, we’re really done here. YOU are clearly the troll here in this conversation.
And the funny thing is; I don’t need to ‘provide proof’ because it’s right here. In this very reply. Cheers.

Bye.

At this point she has to hate warlocks right ?

1 Like

Yeah, make jokes. Disappointed in you too now. You used to behave in a civilized manner, but you’ve changed too. All of you. You can’t handle not having the game be your way and so you lunge out at anyone who disagrees with you.

Sad. Pathetic.

I wish all of you would just stop quoting me and insulting me and ridiculing me so I can just leave this thread. Don’t you people see what you’re doing? You’re causing this ‘oh so important thread’ to be dilluted with all of this useless blabbing instead of actually talking about what you deem ‘gamebreaking issues’.

Don’t you agree that that seems just a tad… well… stupid?

Yeah i agree, i should create a “Tahra appreciation tread”.

I already did. The class, that is. I’m not pathetic enough to hold personal grudges on a forum (unlike some people). :kissing_heart:

For me I’m still stuck between choosing covenants for my chars and it’s sick that if you choose u can’t change meh

Please do. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Just to get this thread on track again (because I’m a nice person), I’ll just leave this here:

You’d be surprised how long its been since the game has been “our way”. The bottom line is that we care and we want to play and have fun and we don’t want this to be the straw that breaks the camel’s back. The way it currently is - it will be.

1 Like

I quoted you on this because you got offended enough to report someone for calling you an “annoying child” after you single handedly insulted an entire community of people for the simple reason of not finding their particular idea of fun valid.

This thread has become a joke quite a while ago which I had nothing to do with. It’s why I’m barely responding to anything seriously anymore. Barry is blowing this out of proportion and keeps derailing the topic to personal levels.

based off of previous experience and the recent interviews where they were talking about people being able to swap between their single target and AoE soulbinds, it suggests heavily that they are trying to use this system in order to give people agency, which frankly isnt enough.

yet again im having actually open up the previous part of the conversation to actually see what has been said as there is zero context for my part of that specific point. god forbid you could highlight the next 15 words,

the fact that i have been trying for the past few hours to get your to actually explain your viewpoint correctly, because i have not seen it at all in any comments on this thread and yet you are claiming its there, and you are consistantly refusing.

you are making claims yourself that you have done things and yet are also refusing to provide proof of such things, but you couldnt possibly do something wrong.

the topic of conversation was not completed, so forgive me for trying to actually get a reponse from someone who claims to have already given it when it doesnt seem to exist.

there is a big difference between being a straight shooter and calling it like you see it when it pertains to the childish actions happen right in front of you and claiming outright that the game would be fine in a particular manner and refusing to even admit that someone else could have a different opinion that even has minimal levels of correctness, going on for a full day now that giving players choice is not giving players choice is not being a straight shooter or calling it like you see it,

im trying to talk about this issue but you said you were done with the conversation and yet are still repeatedly replying to something you are supposedly done with, all im trying to get is an answer, and yet you are here providing absolutely nothing to any conversation and just whining and complaining.

technically you can swap but they are making it awkward enough that there is no real point in trying.

this is someone removing the whole progression content idea out of the equation and trying to clickbait people into watching a video, this doesnt help the fact that this is a stupid system design, he is deciding to make a decision in spite of that.

Rules for thee but not for me i remember seeing you talking in the exact same way. But you are gonna justify it with something like “I only talk like that when someone talks to me like that” But it doesn’t matter, either everyone can or no one.

So you have problems when people do that, but you do it yourself, also the fact here is that your argument is just wrong on all levels Thara, you are wrong here.

im tried to explain this repeatedly since yesterday evening, but if we say that she is wrong its “just an opinion and an opinion cannot be wrong” i offer my opinion and im just wrong. interesting how that works

i say something that could be considered rude and its insulting and slander, they do it and its no problem