Shadowlands: You should be able to choose ALL covenants

I hope so too for you man. I really do.

Waiting for someone to make a negative of this reply.

why would make a negative response, you are being perfectly reasonable this time

I frankly don’t care, i’m not gonna pick my words too much because someone may get offended over it. if you are wrong, and shortsighted i’m gonna point that out.

thats essentially what im triyng to do,

to me it makes no sense to limit everyone, considering that if you allow everyone the choice then those who want to stick with 1 covenant you have that choice, and those who want to swap also are given that choice. but apparently that is unreasonable

1 Like

If we are in the subject of videos, lets have a look at:

2 Likes

For them it’s unreasonable because of how they think the game should be, because rpg basically. There should be permanent choices, but the problem is that it’\s extremely shortsighted, and also, let’s say for the sake of the argument, in an rpg, what exactly would prevent you from respeccing realistically?

Let’s make an even more basic example, in real life, you learn a new job, and you are basically changing from a job to another because you like it more, it gives you more money or whatever, that’s pretty much what respeccing is only in real life.

In short it’s an ideal of how the game should be, but it’s shortsighted and frankly stupid. I’m gonna ruin the whole system because my choice matters basically. Man when i go into a dungeon and i do trash damage compared to another simply because i choose a different ability that sure makes me glad that my choice was permanent, because that’s such an important choice. Like wtf?

So even from a logical point of view the argument is just dumb.

Hey you are here too. Welcome to the new thing, lets get this past 900 posts.

1 Like

Awww poor you.

The fact that you keep trying AFTER I SAID I would not, is enough proof that you don’t have ANY respect for me or what I say. If you ask a girl for ‘a nice time’ and she says ‘no I’m not interested’ do you ask ‘why not?’ and keep asking… and keep asking… That’s kind of akin to what you have been doing, you see.

It’s bad manners. It’s ‘not done’. Drop it.

No. Because what you call ‘childish actions’ is your opinion and not fact.
You were being rude and now making up stupid excuses for it.

I’ve been responding to your nonsense for most of it. Thanks for wasting my time btw. I’ve not talked about ‘that topic’. Because… I. Am. Done. With. It.

You are free to talk about it; but stop including me then.

Of course you would not be able to see the logic behind it. Why am I not surprised. :upside_down_face:

Because it’s a statement that I made SEVERAL TIMES already, but you keep going back to other stuff that frankly has no place in this thread.

there were previous comments here from certain people claiming they would be okay if we could chose our talents once and then we got locked in, that would be even more ridiculous, this is just a less extreme version,

my primary example was looking at the warlock abilities, two of them i dont really care about, but one of them is clearly AoE focuses, the other is clearly ST focused, making one generally better for raiding and one better for dungeons, why should i be forced into being worse at one of the aspects of content i enjoy.

i have repeatedly shown that i have some level of respect for what you are saying, i have said repearedly im hoping for a system that will work for everyone, you have repeatedly claimed it would be better for limitations, or you even saying its fine is a problem, because blizzard is potentially reading a lot of this, or MVPs are and passing stuff on.

you are refusing to show any level of respect for what i have asked, im asking for a simple thing, i just want to hear your side of the arguement because i have not seen it, maybe i missed it, but i cant go back through the entire post looking for a specific thing as its damn near impossible to find it at this point. if you want someone to show respect to you, then you better show some respect to them

specially if they disagree with you and you say they are slandering and insulting you and then say that you could sue me if you wanted to. which is ridiculous.

but its my opinion so i cant be wrong. thats your words right there.

the majority of the time you have said anything its been difficult to take seriously considering that it has been hidden between a bunch of snide remarks and insults, so forgive me if i have missed it or ignored it

‘yeah girl, you need so sleep with me because I asked you. Otherwise it’s disrespectful.’

Do you have ANY idea how ridiculous and frankly disgusting that sounds?!

I asked you to drop it. Many, many, MANY times.

DROP. IT.

No it really isn’t. You were being dangerously rude with your actions.
You don’t accuse people of things without backing it up. If you do that in real life, you’re going to either get sued or you’re going to get punched in the face.

Sure. Doesn’t mean I can’t be offended by it because that opinion negatively impacts ME without, imo, any proper reason.

You’re forgiven. Can we now drop this whole thing? Please?

well consdiering that you are linking me asking a simple request of you actually taking part in the coversation and answer my question to me being a predator of some kind aparently i think you are the person that is being a litlte bit ridiculous and incredibly disgusting.

and yet thats exactly what you are doing, but we have to drop it because you are just offering an opinion, please just shut the hell up and stop trying to have it bother ways.

1 Like

I’m just giving you an example (yes, a troubling example) that you hopefully understand. ‘the fact that a girl talks to you, doesn’t mean she wants ‘other stuff’.’

And as to why I’m doing that; it’s clear as day. You just won’t drop it.
After I asked so many times. Desperate times call for desperate actions.

Nice language!

Can you please be quiet now?
I’m sure some of the other folks will want to talk with you.
Quote THEM.

Solution : Make WOD again for raiders, make all those side activities as non mandatory for those who don’t raid. EASY !

but there is a difference between you outright claiming that im refusing to respect you, when me making a simple request to finally put this whole conversation to bed is being outright refused because you dont want there to be some kind of way to show you are incorrect about the subject, or you just havnt managed to come up with some convincing yet.

i feel its incredibly ridiculous regardless of how annoyed you might be to equate anything to this kind of behaviour especially considering what has happened in the past few months with the wow community.

not really a sollution though, because side activities are something we still want, we just dont want those side activities to hinder our performance to such a massive degree

That’s what I’m implying here. If Blizzard says : “We don’t want to get into your way” then DO IT !! EMBRACE THAT !! Don’t get into raiders’ way !

1 Like

This ^ is all in your head.
The remark is here, in the thread. I’m not going to look it up for you. I’ve told you this. You are obsessively turning this into some witchhunt for something.

That is EXACTLY why I’m giving THAT example. You ARE basically acting like that.
You NEED to understand that. It’s incredibly rude and extremely bad taste.
And even after ALL THAT you keep hammering on about it.

Speechless. :no_mouth:

but we dont need to hit up both sides of the extreme there is a good middle ground here that i have mentioned repeatedly, WoD was horrible, because it was a matter of logging on for raids and then logging out, there was basically nothing else to do, which is bad.

I agree with him on a lot of points. The progression system look really exciting and I’m looking forward to trying it out. But there’s two problems with this video

• He’s looking at it from the standpoint of being strictly a protection paladin and only tanking. He doesn’t mention anything about dpsing as retri or healing as holy, which leads be to my second point
  • I love all three of my specs, I’ve played all of them in BfA extensively, I don’t have a favourite. In SoulSoBreezy’s case, he likely won’t have any issues with it. I ony the other hand will have to pick something that I will inevitably dislike as certain specs. None of the warlock abilities interest me for all three specs. In fact, two out of four play into affliction only, one works on all but is an AoE that can screw me over because there’sa 50% chance it will apply the wrong curse to the target, and the last is a niche dot that gives me resources IF the target dies.

The two options here is either be locked forced into a choice, or not be forces into a choice. I have proposed an idea that goes around this but anyway. If the two options that are being argued about here were really the only two possible, making it more freely customizable is the lesser evil. While the inability to adapt is forcing some to create insane workarounds in terms of multiple same class characters or straightup forcing them into just sticking with that thing to the bitter end, the ability to adapt is not forcing anyone to do anythng. It’s just not. Just because something is allowed does not mean anyone is being forced into doing it. It’s forcing vs. not forcing. The sentence he said at the end ,“some are mad that Blizzard is focring them to play a certain way, but guess what, the same goes for you, too”, that’s just false. It’s not true no matter how much you’re trying to twist it, rephrase is, defend it with opinions, nothing. You are either forced into something, or you are free to do as you want.

It’s like buying a book, you love it, but you also wanna read another book, so you buy that one, but if you ever want to read the first book, you have to buy it again.

3 Likes

im not turning anything into a witch hunt, im just pointing out that its difficult for you to claim that im showing you no respect when you are doing the exact same thing, or to put it another way, you can have it both ways, you cant show someone no respect at all and then just sit there expecting them to show you nothing but respect.

yeah i am speechless that you think there is any reason you could possibly equiate someone asking you a question about a video game to someone being a secual predator, i think that you have finally managed to end this conversation because that absolutely disgusting and im just not speaking to you anymore,

im just going to open up a support ticket and report this for what it is, disgusting