Shaman has too much cc

I fail to understand what is the suggestion of improvement, to prune shaman abilities and let other classes continue do more cc what they already are doing compared to any shaman specs?

Could you consider making topic about the sheer amount of cc in the game then instead of just shaman which isnt in the peak from classes what comes to cc in arena games. I spend half arena rounds as healer in cc and I cant remember the last time it were from shaman, tbh I hardly see any these days but when I do see its not their abilities that show on top of details from all different drs of control being done there.

1 Like

It’s unbelievable but you still don’t get it so i guess i’ll break it down for you. In the current game shaman lacks cc.

1 Like

No, they have way too many tools already to stop people from doing anything.

Which one is that? Wotlk Classic? or mans simply writing from the future expansion where we are all level 80

The one that’s been dead for the last four years. You know the one expansion where nothing matters other than pressing 1 2 3 in the correct order for 10 minutes straight and hope for the best. Oh ye that’s retail WoW.

Lmaooo what. You have way more than a Dpriest.

I personaly think all classes in game must be cut to 1 interupt, 1 hard instant CC, 1 casted interuptable CC… right now classes are just overbloated with power, there is so much utility and failsafe mechanic, like new age kids cannot understant concept of mistake and punishment, classes almost cannot be played bad those days. Gameplay looks like 2 apes pressing buttons until one ape crits more than others, even to watch gameplay is pain for eyes, looks so low skill.

40 sec CD is ok, but then:

• increase the lockout to 3 seconds
  • increase the range to 40yd

How is that even an argument. Disc is the worst design of them all where it basicly is a 3rd dps.

People acting like they lack cc compared to other classes while in reality all the cc would break anyway?

Isnt disc already global capped from spamming damage from start to finish?

There’s many CC’s that don’t break.

?

imagine commenting anything about anything as a paladin xDDDDD
Your class should be deleted from the game, to say at least. U have so much deffensives and heals that even a retarded person could play it and think he’s good.

lol what? You do realise most Pally defensives can be dispelled / purged. What is your main exactly? Paladins are not in a good place right now.

hahahahaha, yea bro sure :smiley: not everyone can dispell… I boosted paladin and got to 2k in solo shuffle without even sweating. Try doing that with shaman. Just try it. Not even gonna bother discussing anything here with u. U know how many times i used bubble and just started smashing ppl in arena? btw, only 1 spell can be purged, and only 1 class can dispell bubble. The most gay class ever created.

Retri is #1 “melee” of this season both 2100 and 2400.

Theyre also #2 position for the high end 2700-2800 tiers after assa and 2100-2400 tiers theyre #1.

You boosted a Paladin in solo shuffle? What? You know you can’t group with people in solo shuffle, right?

This just proves how clueless you really are about the game lol.

What even is your main? All I can see is you “bragging” on an alt. Quite embarrassing really.

There’s 1 ret in top 100 in 3v3…

It is not relevant on the topic for shaman cc but you post on it that paladin would be performing bad in the season when they are factually #1 2400 and #2 2800. Theyre best melee in season with assa right now.

I never once stated that Paladins performance was bad.

LOL. Ok then. :man_facepalming:

You just said that “Paladins are not in a good place right now.”

You can look class performances using sites as drustvar and check pvp. Anyways, lets not make false claims and lets stick to the topics of the post, this post is about shaman cc by the look of topic.

In comparisons to other classes… Never stated their performance was bad. Christ.

Yet here you are chatting nonsense.

Didnt you just claim current #1 melee of season to not be in a good place right now. And not only were it false but retri paladins having nothing to do with shaman cc which is the subject of this thread. Again, retri is #1 2400 and #2 2800. This means they are performing well and this thread is about some claims of shaman cc.