Shamans must be nerfed to ground in pvp

and when a ret paladin get close to a shaman, shaman use a cheap LIP potion and nuke the paladin after he used bubble while goin’ near the shaman,

if the paladin want to survive, he got to buy gold, because a resi-nature cost a lot compared to a LIP that shamans can pop 24/7

true story happend 2 weeks ago in Era: we were 2 paladins, 1 ret and me heal,

we run on the shaman while he nuke us with lightning/shock, we both bubble to survive, we heal ourself, we go on him(bubble ended), he LIP and takes no damage, he nuke us again, we die both

just delete paladins, or give alliance shamans

OG Vanilla devs were not prepared for the min-maxers…

maybe…

while SoD devs go only for min-maxers

now since aliance is back to 1 mark per BG, can we adjust shamans, or give us mixed faction battlegrounds.

If you spent as much energy trying to win as you do crying about shamans, maybe nerfing the latter wouldn’t be necessary.

1 Like

can you repeat? u think replying as aliance while playing shanan on horde will be less suspisous on how you dont want your favourite class to be nerfed?

Solution is so easy…just give Shamans to ally and Paladins to horde :man_shrugging:

also they can give us to chose what racials we want, like priest can chose. at this point it doesnt eaven matter.
give me dwarf shaman with hardiness, ufff

Just proves the point that aliance players are brain dead . Like paladins cant tank hral and dps? Wtf are you even disgusting here to back to the Dark hole you came from.!! Half of your stupid aliance pupulation plays a brain dead bubble class and cryes on forums i dare you blizzard please give paladins to Horde i would like to see the stupid aliance complains after!

2 Likes

they can, but not at same time as shaman can :smiley:

well i dont understood why you hordies so afraid of being equal, in your minds you are supperion in pvp coz u got skill, well give us same cards.

racials are outdated thing and hard to balance around, factions are thing of past as you can see in modern wow.

also shaman is disgustingly op atm. tank healer and dps and support all in one package, my god.

Making up things dont make it facts, typical alliance player behavior tho

what things did i make up?
i can be rude and say you replying as typical horde, me zug me no care me want pewpwe coz me op

Sure thing: play to win, stop crying.

Quite the contrary. My experience as an Alliance player if anything lends credence to my assertion.

why u play shaman on horde then

Oh I don’t know, maybe because I wanted to play a shaman? I enjoy the class fantasy, it’s a cool class that I play in other version of the game as well, I made a troll because I find them the most aesthetically appealing. We’re not all meta slaves like you, you know.

or becouse its disgusting op and give u fake sense of being skilled?

tell me you play shaman without telling me you play shaman :smiley:

But I just told you I play shaman? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

afther i asked you why u play shaman while pretending to be aliance player

Following that logic I have to wonder what grounds a Dracthyr evoker has to discuss matters of class balance in Season of Discovery.

another troll bait post by evokek sigh