Shameful confession.. (Blizzcon)

I only buy the ticket if the in game rewards are decent for WoW. If I have a ticket I will watch the WoW panels but I’m fine to go without and catch the information on sites like Wowhead, Icy Veins and MMO CHamp etc.

Mounts are the biggest draw.

3 Likes

Uldir has some sweet 2h swords with various tints, should check it out :slight_smile:

Those swords are small :smile_cat: sword needs to be bigger than me, Armageddon pierces through the floor when it is on my back.

The 2018 cloaks were upsetting imo.
Loved the 2019 Pyjamas though!

1 Like

That was when I stoped purchasing before the goodies were revealed. Blizz were very good and gave me a no quibble refund.

I did buy the yeti onesie ticket :slight_smile:

1 Like

I skip the ones without mounts.

I wasn’t up for a yetti babygro :rofl:

1 Like

Weapons mogs maybe?

Aye, I didn’t buy the ticket that year because of it.

I would love to go back in time and buy two BfA themed mounts from virtual ticket, cause I really like WF sets and these mounts match them perfectly.

Personally wouldn’t ever go for silly items, even though they are hyped I wouldn’t buy murloc pet mount mog even for 1 copper :roll_eyes:

Hopefully 2021 goodies will be epic and not silly :innocent:

Pro tip: If you only buy a virtual ticket for the digital rewards, do yourself a huge favor and watch the voice actor panels from now on.

You’ll be glad ya did.

1 Like

Personally I love transformation stuff, so maybe a mount that transforms you into a unique looking drake, allowing you to carry a friend.
Druids can receive a reusable glyph that they can apply to their flight form, turning them into a slightly smaller version of the drake.

When the class mounts were introduced I loved the Shaman mount, it was something new and unique in that we hadn’t seen anything similar to this previously. So for me I would like to see something different and unique. Maybe water, so that you would look like you were surfing in the air :smiley:

No Blizzard Virtual Ticket 2020 ? So depressing …
Relice Prepatch 2-3 month before Shadowlands instead then so we have something to do.

Can we have a reskin of Qiraji battle tank mounts Please!!

I hate it. I truly despise it. I dislike it almost as much as I dislike Sylvanas story arc. :smiley:

4 Likes

The Blizzcon cancellation for this year sucked, mostly because I was hyper for more Diablo 4 stuff.

I’ll still buy a virtual ticket for the 2021 replacement if the in-game rewards are worth it.

i want to preoder virtual ticket 2021 already over 1 year in advanse …

I dont mind the rewards at all not to mention i cant play any other Activision’s game since you guys legit killed my beloved Diablo (II-LoD) franchise with that III abomination and this Immortal trash mobile game which inc.

Please make a Blizzcon for the memes , like that legendary red shirt guy @ 2018.

1 Like

So when is blizzard going to tell the peoples about diablo 2 rewamp what they working on in secret ?

I do enjoy the rewards of virtual tickets, hopefully next one will be super amazing for WoW because we had to wait.
Im still loyal to this game since classic. :slight_smile: And will do until the end.