Sharding is back

Sorry about contributing to this derail.

I guess I really ought to have known by now that people who frequent this forum are much more interested in baiting and trolling than to serve the common interest of the RP community and this realm.

What’s crazy is deleting the sharding won’t actually help. It’ll just mean every 3 hours your chill Cathedral Square RP will have 3000 people descend upon it spamming Gamon toys and speaking OOC in /say for 5 minutes.

9 Likes

Where has anyone on this point tried not offering you alternatives to help the RP community.

Example;

Example 2;

2 Likes

Who are you on about?
WHAT are you even on about?
‘The common interest of the RP community’ what?

6 Likes

Wouldn’t say there’s any trolling here, really, just alternative options being introduced. I get the pain. I recently started RPing again and it’s in Stormwind and this sucks for us all.

7 Likes

Didn’t you know? Alliance is the RP community.

2 Likes

Nope, sorry Vaxir but we’re baiting and trolling apparently.

We’re not RPers by this guy’s standards :pensive:

4 Likes

We’re not?

I’m finally free!?

3 Likes

No, sorry, your pfp has a blue background so you’re still an RPer.

7 Likes
4 Likes

Yeah, my point was not that Horde players are not real RP’ers, my point was that they have no stake in Stormwind being unplayable from a RP perspective, but of course you already know this, proving my point that you are trolling and baiting.

Anyway to bring it back to topic, people are offering alternatives. There are nice spots away from the major city hubs you could use for the time being. I realise not every event can be moved to these and they may not work for everything, but it’s better than having no RP at all.

4 Likes

So because we post on our main Horde characters that means we don’t RP on Alliance characters as well?

6 Likes

No because the Horde get on with life and we move and find RP elsewhere as opposed whatever it is you’re doing.

People have mentioned multiple times that they wished there was more Alliance RP out in the wild and away from Stormwind, but now you have the opportunity to do it, you don’t want it? I don’t get it.

4 Likes

The stake is that now that Stormwind RPers aren’t holed up in an inaccessable location for Horde players, maybe those Horde players can actually finally meet some of those characters out in the world.

…Or y’know you can sit here and keep crying about it and not even the Alliance people will be able to do that.

3 Likes

Did you know that for several expansions now people have been able to make characters on both factions? It’s really crazy.

Take 5 and a glass of water man you’re wilding

2 Likes

My Brother in WoW just because we’re posting on Horde characters that doesn’t mean we don’t RP Alliance characters too or just have Alliance characters for content purposes…

4 Likes

If Blizzard were cool they’d have nuked Stormwind instead of Teldrassil.

Turns out they’re not cool, but there’s still time to fix the mistake.

Yes, you can nuke Org while you’re at it.

9 Likes

Can you people not turn my thread into a slagfest?

4 Likes

A crater would unironically be better than Orgrimmar’s current layout.

4 Likes