Short clip on Spy

Come on give me an example then. Someone flies over you with no auras or buffs. Spy registers them. What does the log say for that instance? It literally happened to me just now.

1 Like

Sorry, come back when you’ve made a dent on the forum

Will do it later for ya, busy in PVP session rn :smiley:
Oh, without Spy btw. I don’t need it

1 Like

You’d do a lot better if you had it.

An “in flight” aura that refreshes.

Looks like this:

2 Likes

Next time no need to say anything until you actually have the explanation. Because I’m not claiming that the addon is magic but your explanations have done nothing so far to explain it.

That’s a nice bow to your legitimacy, saying you don’t use Spy.

Can you go over that for me? The person flying wasn’t in Cat Form or casting it.

1 Like

So your saying you would not have patrolled the keep or seen the warlock exiting the keep without spy?

Not sure what version of pvp you play, but when people annoy me I will go out of my way to hunt them down. Which includes target macros.

I know you are not taking on 2+ players at a time solo, so not sure how valid this part is.

As a frost mage, cant agree with you on this at all, on pvp servers and zones, ice barrier tends to get renewed as soon as it drops off. For precisely this reason. Stealthers are on a whole douchebags.

Keyword here still being “FIND”.

You still have to use your eyeballs and other game features to actually locate the target and them move in range of that target to attack anything.

1 Like

I am not gonna repeat it.
I allrdy proven something with some logs, and I explained ppl how to check for theirself.
If you really want to know so bad, don’t ask, try it out.
Lazy Bum.

2 Likes

Haha, it’s almost cringe how hard he is digging his own hole

1 Like

Aww that dodge is sooo cute. I do love it when people claim that they can prove something but just can’t be bothered to :rofl:

1 Like

Worse part is, I was trying to help you learning to understand it lol.
Ppl like you are meh.

4 Likes

Thank you but I don’t need to learn anything from someone who pretends to know things that they don’t know.

1 Like

Nope. Not a programmer.
Just pointing you to what advanced combat logging looks like.

1 Like

So what is the point then? It didn’t answer the question at all.

You didn’t read the thread then.
gg.

2 Likes

Guys those are just superior beings, no matter how little sense they make they understand this more than us.

1 Like

I would not have patrolled the keep no. It’s very rare someone does their Triage quest at this point.

I don’t go out of my way to hunt people down, it’s pointless as I’ve already gotten my daily honor limit from them after 4 kills.

I often take on and win 2v1, 3v1 etc. Do not assume someone else cannot win something you cannot.

Having a level 60 frost mage alt yes I keep barrier up most of the time, however there are times it drops, but Spy makes sure it’s up when it needs to be.

As far as “FIND”, I “FIND” a large amount of kills solely because of Spy.

Just let them live in their own world not understanding and posting misinformation. Who cares.