Short clip on Spy

I tried to explain this aswell… :wink:
100% true. You can even do some mouseover macro ^^

2 Likes

Spy picks up more than just enemy player actions. Your combat log will be completely blank but Spy still picks up on every single one.

That’s a lie. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Big magic, almost exactly like Spy!

Oh wait, that is nothing like Spy!

Edit: the whole “Spy is just a combat log” is circlejerked by the same people way too often for something that has no truth at all

It is interesting how Spy keeps picking up everyone who flies near me on a flightpath. There don’t have to be any buffs on the players and it cannot possibly be that all of them just happen to have an aura ending just as they pass me.

1 Like

Enable advanced combat logging.
Do /combatlog.

Then say that again :wink:

2 Likes

Almost as if nothing changes

Just stop. Your show off of 0 knowledge about what you talk about is truly embarrassing and cringes me out.

3 Likes

Thank you for the non-explanation for your non-argument… :man_facepalming:

Who are you?

Ehh, it was purely to help you what goes on, when targets are adding up.
If you don’t wish to see it for yourself, just say so. Don’t make things up though.

2 Likes

If you had a way to explain it you would explain it and not try to get someone to do a trick for you. So keep dodging having to actually explain what is happening.

I allready did, with some logs provided.
What did you do, besides making things up? Not testing things out when being asked?
Exactly… nothing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You haven’t proven anything.

He means that if you enable advanced combat logging in the System options (Network, iirc), you will get a complete picture of what the combat log registers.
It can cause some lag, though.

3 Likes

I suggest you read this topic again then. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So what does it register when someone flies over you?

LOL.
You can see that for yourself with above instructions.
It’s ALOT.
I gave some examples in this thread.

2 Likes

It says my name right up there ^

You can’t even figure out how to find a name. Of a poster in the forums. But preach about how an addon functions, rather not functions because have no clue what you talk about. Read what healsofstwel is posting. There you have your answers.

1 Like

It is not feasible to manually use Advanced Combat Logging in a pvp environment the way Spy does, making it so easy. That is the problem.

2 Likes